I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Re: serious health issues (you or someone you know)

Sep 22, 2007
My gf has asthma, if that counts.
Message 41 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3165 posts

Sep 22, 2007
nope, none here..
PS3 Owner Since 15/09/07 Smiley Happy
Message 42 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2786 posts

Sep 22, 2007

BFrosty wrote:

I am currently dealing with my own medical blessing. Most of my story already exists here in my posts. I am 33 (edit: opps 34, I forget that sometimes) and living on borrowed time thanks to kidney dialysis treatments 5 times a day, 7 days a week.

I really should respond at length here, I will come back and edit this later this morning. (pacific time)

Message Edited by BFrosty on 09-21-2007 11:40 AM

He beat me to this, I was going to mention ya' Frosty.

The only other serious medical condition, if you can call it this, is my friend/co-worker. He is from the Ukraine. When he was about 7, him and his friends we playing baseketball during a strong storm, and a telephone poll feel over into a puddle. A few minutes later (they were still playing, after that), the ball rolled into the puddle. From my understanding, his friends told him to go get the ball. So, he took one step into the puddle, and was electrified. He fell to the ground, unconcious. His friends thought he was dead. They just left him.. they didn't tell anyone. At the moment of impact (foot going into water), the electrical charge went through is foot, into his body, and out is right arm. The arm was vaporized, and was never found.

Its been about 10 or 12 years now, and after many, many, many, many world-wide trips for different surgeons, docters have fixed him up to the best of their abilities. He still is missing his right arm, but that hasn't stopped him from doing the things he loves. At a very slow day of work, me and him occasionally play ping-pong or basketball. He usually wins. Even when it comes to video games, he can play fairly good. Just switch the controlls around a bit, so he can use the one arm, and he can sure own some people in Warhawk or Resistance. He is especially good with racing games. Questions are welcome.

Message Edited by BigNRich1010 on 09-22-2007 11:54 AM

"In my life, I have this regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so"
Message 43 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9577 posts

Sep 23, 2007
wow that's a strong person to be able to overcome losing an arm and being able to adjust to life. it's amazing how many differnet things in the world certain ppl have to deal with in life and learn to overcome and live on.
Message 44 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2150 posts

Sep 28, 2007
Again I'm so sorry to hear about all your health troubles but I'm happy to hear you're doing better!!! If anytime things get rough for you please feel free to contact me anytime.

Take care!
Message 45 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9577 posts

Sep 30, 2007

Camismaster wrote:
Again I'm so sorry to hear about all your health troubles but I'm happy to hear you're doing better!!! If anytime things get rough for you please feel free to contact me anytime.

Take care!

yeah i will.  you do the same also.  i know we can only really be there by phone but that's better than nothing
Message 46 of 46 (1 View)
0 Likes