Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 29 2006
By: nizmo_bro Treasure Hunter 8868 posts

school canceled for me tomarrow

12 replies 1 views Edited Nov 29, 2006
The roads are really icey, people are sliding around in their cars, so they have school canceled cuz busses wont be able to bring kids to school. The same thing happened today, all there was, was just about 2 inches of snow, and its not gonna snow again until tomarrow night. Its suppost to be pretty heavy snowfall, so I might have Thursday, and maybe even Friday off! It will be pretty sweet if thats what happens.

so I dont need to wake up at 6:30 in the morning, so I can stay up all night if I wanted to(i'll probably end up falling asleep a little bit after midnight though, its 9:30 here)

Message 1 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1932 posts

Re: school canceled for me tomarrow

Nov 29, 2006

Evolution wrote:
The roads are really icey, people are sliding around in their cars, so they have school canceled cuz busses wont be able to bring kids to school. The same thing happened today, all there was, was just about 2 inches of snow, and its not gonna snow again until tomarrow night. Its suppost to be pretty heavy snowfall, so I might have Thursday, and maybe even Friday off! It will be pretty sweet if thats what happens.

so I dont need to wake up at 6:30 in the morning, so I can stay up all night if I wanted to(i'll probably end up falling asleep a little bit after midnight though, its 9:30 here)

where do u live.
because i didnt have school for the past 2 days because of snow.
and tomorrow were suppose to get more snow.
Message 2 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8868 posts

Nov 29, 2006

MiSeRy wrote:

Evolution wrote:

where do u live.

Spanaway, WA

Message 3 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4212 posts

Nov 29, 2006
lucky bastards. Freaken Sacramento

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 4 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1932 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Evolution wrote:

MiSeRy wrote:

Evolution wrote:

where do u live.

Spanaway, WA

ooooo ic.
yeha i was in washington on friday-sunday when it started to snow up there.
but i live in Chilliwack British Columbia.
were getting the same amount of snow as you guys right now.
i think were like sharing the same storm or something.
Message 5 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5650 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Evolution wrote:

That's a shame you seem like you need it ............lol just kidding
Last Checkpoint Gaming news and reviews! (Looking for writers PM me if interested)
Message 6 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1932 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Darkhunter139 wrote:

Evolution wrote:

lmao...
ohhhh burnnnnnn...

Message 7 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8868 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Darkhunter139 wrote:

Evolution wrote:

wat yu talkin bout foo? Diz howz I talks, lol.

Message 8 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7362 posts

Nov 29, 2006
I'm done with school completely next Tuesday at 2:30PM
Message 9 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5650 posts

Nov 29, 2006

Evolution wrote:

Darkhunter139 wrote:

Evolution wrote:

wat yu talkin bout foo? Diz howz I talks, lol.

Ha ha I was only joking.  I don't have school tomorrow either !
Last Checkpoint Gaming news and reviews! (Looking for writers PM me if interested)
Message 10 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes