Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
VP of Gaming
29114 posts

Re: sausages

Sep 11, 2012

Tempest_Fire wrote:

There's this AWESOME sausage platter at Schroeder's in downtown SF.  If you ever make it to SF and you like sausage.  Order. This. Plate.

Oh, and they sell beer in boots!

Schroeders

sauuuusage

booots

I soooooooo want to go to this place, whose with me?

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 38 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Sep 11, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

TKearney9 wrote:
Why mods are posting in this is mind boggling.

Why shouldn't they?

I'd like to see more Moderators posting in the Forums, I think it's great that they sometimes put themselves "out there" in the Forums, they are damned of they do & damed if they don't, people complain that all they see is Moderators locking & moving Threads etc then come have come here to respond & be part of the topic & still they're wrong, go figure!

Oh yes it's great for them to put themselves out there. When it's good posts. This whole topic goes against the rules. I see they're really getting into with all the pictures. There's absolutely no content, it's people posting pictures of sausages. Offtopic used to be filled with great and interesting topics, and now it's devolved into this crap posted by the same 5 guys. 

How about instead of waste like this, moderators do their job by locking and moving threads. There's a reason they're moderators and not just another forum poster. They can socialize and show their personality in more appropriate threads.

Survivor of an earthquake, hurricane, and multiple tornadoes in one week. g@m
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, Utley, Pence, Price, Longo, Briere, Jags

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 38 (166 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11436 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

Every single time I see this thread I feel like posting that Kids in the Hall "Sausages" skit in here.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 38 (161 Views)
PlayStation Support
6733 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

TKearney9 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

TKearney9 wrote:
Why mods are posting in this is mind boggling.

Why shouldn't they?

I'd like to see more Moderators posting in the Forums, I think it's great that they sometimes put themselves "out there" in the Forums, they are damned of they do & damed if they don't, people complain that all they see is Moderators locking & moving Threads etc then come have come here to respond & be part of the topic & still they're wrong, go figure!

Oh yes it's great for them to put themselves out there. When it's good posts. This whole topic goes against the rules. I see they're really getting into with all the pictures. There's absolutely no content, it's people posting pictures of sausages. Offtopic used to be filled with great and interesting topics, and now it's devolved into this crap posted by the same 5 guys. 

How about instead of waste like this, moderators do their job by locking and moving threads. There's a reason they're moderators and not just another forum poster. They can socialize and show their personality in more appropriate threads.

If you have an issue with the way that the boards are being moderated, please send a PM to PSForumMods.

Also, If you would like to report inappropriate content, or submit a request for a thread to be moved or locked, please click the "Report Inappropriate Content" Tab on the bottom left of each post. This will generate moderations attention very quickly.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 38 (160 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

Trawnza wrote:
If you have an issue with the way that the boards are being moderated, please send a PM to PSForumMods.

Also, If you would like to report inappropriate content, or submit a request for a thread to be moved or locked, please click the "Report Inappropriate Content" Tab on the bottom left of each post. This will generate moderations attention very quickly.

It would be convenient if the report button would work. Mine appears to be broken. Everytime I report a topic, even if it's blatant spam, it will sit there, unmoderated. I know the offtopic thread where the title even told it would be topicless, only spam, sat unlocked for a week, at the least. All the while it grew to over 10 pages of useless posts and forum clutter. I know people posted in it saying they reported it. I personally reported it also, yet no mods closed it. I believe it was just closed a day or so ago. 

If a few weeks is what defines quickly, then I am sorry. It does appear that the moderators are doing their job. They're doing it well, actually. It's just that I'm used to mods responding within the day, if not in a few hours.

Survivor of an earthquake, hurricane, and multiple tornadoes in one week. g@m
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, Utley, Pence, Price, Longo, Briere, Jags

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 38 (150 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4544 posts

Sep 12, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Every single time I see this thread I feel like posting that Kids in the Hall "Sausages" skit in here.

So why not post it?

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 38 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1274 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

Theres nothing wrong with a MOD talkin about beer and sausage.I wish i had one of those beers in a boot.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 38 (107 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Sep 15, 2012

I wish my town would close city hall and open up a beer hall.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 38 (67 Views)
0 Likes