Reply
Dec 02 2006
By: BaY_Area_Kid~ Treasure Hunter 5722 posts
Offline

rules

22 replies 2 views Edited Dec 2, 2006
i hate these dumb rulesSmiley Indifferent how come we cant say "go die in a hole"?

or how come "beaner" is bad and oreos isnt?Smiley Indifferent

how come we can say ninja but not cookies?

why do i hate this place but still be here...

what happened to the cool ppl?


i hate these rules

Message Edited by BaY_Area_Kid on 12-01-2006 10:18 PM
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 1 of 23 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/31/2005
Offline
3404 posts
 

Re: rules

Dec 2, 2006
go die in a hole beaner and eat ur cookies      
 
j/k j/k


Message Edited by TheNewJackyl on 12-02-2006 01:19 AM
Message 2 of 23 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/25/2006
Offline
5722 posts
 

Re: rules

Dec 2, 2006


TheNewJackyl wrote:
go die in a hole beaner and eat ur cookies      
 
j/k j/k


Message Edited by TheNewJackyl on 12-02-2006 01:19 AM


yeah thats what i mean... it sounds stupid but these "bosses" think they're bad wordsSmiley Indifferent
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 3 of 23 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
15503 posts
 

Re: rules

Dec 2, 2006
Then please, feel free to leave. In fact, I insist. Leave.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 4 of 23 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/25/2006
Offline
5722 posts
 

Re: rules

Dec 2, 2006


Str8 Jacket wrote:
Then please, feel free to leave. In fact, I insist. Leave.



i thought you were cool.....................
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 5 of 23 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
15503 posts
 

Re: rules

Dec 2, 2006


BaY_Area_Kid wrote:


Str8 Jacket wrote:
Then please, feel free to leave. In fact, I insist. Leave.



i thought you were cool.....................

I am cool. I just think that if someone wants to leave, they should. I don't see the need to complain. And I don't really understand your complaint either.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 6 of 23 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/25/2006
Offline
5722 posts
 

Re: rules

Dec 2, 2006


Str8 Jacket wrote:


BaY_Area_Kid wrote:


Str8 Jacket wrote:
Then please, feel free to leave. In fact, I insist. Leave.



i thought you were cool.....................

I am cool. I just think that if someone wants to leave, they should. I don't see the need to complain. And I don't really understand your complaint either.



ok... my complaint is this........ ok so lets say you were a cookie, and you know another cookie(your friend)and you say "wats up cookie" how is that a bad thing?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 7 of 23 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/06/2006
Offline
7280 posts
 

Re: rules

Dec 2, 2006
Well, in june, you came here and got 3090 posts in 1 month and wondered why people always complained about you.

BaY_Area_Kid wrote:
i hate these dumb rulesSmiley Indifferent how come we cant say "go die in a hole"?

or how come "beaner" is bad and oreos isnt?Smiley Indifferent

how come we can say ninja but not cookies?

why do i hate this place but still be here...

what happened to the cool ppl?


i hate these rules

Message Edited by BaY_Area_Kid on 12-01-2006 10:18 PM


Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 8 of 23 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
15503 posts
 

Re: rules

Dec 2, 2006


BaY_Area_Kid wrote:


Str8 Jacket wrote:


BaY_Area_Kid wrote:


Str8 Jacket wrote:
Then please, feel free to leave. In fact, I insist. Leave.



i thought you were cool.....................

I am cool. I just think that if someone wants to leave, they should. I don't see the need to complain. And I don't really understand your complaint either.



ok... my complaint is this........ ok so lets say you were a cookie, and you know another cookie(your friend)and you say "wats up cookie" how is that a bad thing?

What's a cookie?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 9 of 23 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/25/2006
Offline
5722 posts
 

Re: rules

Dec 2, 2006


madhive wrote:
Well, in june, you came here and got 3090 posts in 1 month and wondered why people always complained about you.

BaY_Area_Kid wrote:
i hate these dumb rulesSmiley Indifferent how come we cant say "go die in a hole"?

or how come "beaner" is bad and oreos isnt?Smiley Indifferent

how come we can say ninja but not cookies?

why do i hate this place but still be here...

what happened to the cool ppl?


i hate these rules

Message Edited by BaY_Area_Kid on 12-01-2006 10:18 PM





its not about me... its about the rules here... i could've posted 10 things but the rules would of been the same
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 10 of 23 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes