Mar 19 2010
By: CrystalForever Monster Hunter 35 posts

relationship advice - plz help

9 replies 3 views Edited Mar 19, 2010

I care about this girl and she said a week ago that she would tell me if she'll start a relationship with me. She says she loves me but doesn't know what to do. Last Sunday she said she would tell me on last Monday, but she never did. She still says she is thinking though! I'm pissed and upset and I don't want anything to do with her if she keeps this up. I'm thinking about telling her to make up her mind or I'm gone. She clearly doesn't truly love me if she is going to take two weeks (or more) to even give me an answer, after saying she would a week ago.

Message 1 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1563 posts

Re: relationship advice - plz help

Mar 19, 2010

CrystalForever wrote:

I care about this girl and she said a week ago that she would tell me if she'll start a relationship with me. She says she loves me but doesn't know what to do. Last Sunday she said she would tell me on last Monday, but she never did. She still says she is thinking though! I'm pissed and upset and I don't want anything to do with her if she keeps this up. I'm thinking about telling her to make up her mind or I'm gone. She clearly doesn't truly love me if she is going to take two weeks (or more) to even give me an answer, after saying she would a week ago.

Well first off you're comming off with a bad attitude. Just be happy that someone likes  you enough to think about dating you, you can't get pissed at her because she is having a hard decision.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6816 posts

Mar 19, 2010

if you're 16 or under you don't know what love is.

no she doesnt love you and if she says no tough luck.

you probably have to pressure her.

i'm pretty sure Facebook and Twitter are the pretense to Skynet
Message 3 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Mar 19, 2010

I'd just lay back for a few days and see what she does.  If she at least has your phone or cell number, maybe she'll call/text you.

Do I look like someone who really cares what God thinks?!
Sorry, I do not offer any one-on-one troubleshooting or support via PM or e-mail.
----------------------
PS3 Slim 120GB
20" Acer X203H LCD @ 720p
Creative MF0320, 2ch
Message 4 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Mar 19, 2010

Desigation15 wrote:

CrystalForever wrote:

Well first off you're comming off with a bad attitude. Just be happy that someone likes  you enough to think about dating you, you can't get pissed at her because she is having a hard decision.

Haha, this is such a great response... I wish I could give you kudos.

Message 5 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
37253 posts

Mar 19, 2010

,CrystalForever wrote:

I care about this girl and she said a week ago that she would tell me if she'll start a relationship with me. She says she loves me but doesn't know what to do. Last Sunday she said she would tell me on last Monday, but she never did. She still says she is thinking though! I'm pissed and upset and I don't want anything to do with her if she keeps this up. I'm thinking about telling her to make up her mind or I'm gone.She clearly doesn't truly love me if she is going to take two weeks (or more) to even give me an answer, after saying she would a week ago.

This is exactly what I would do.  In fact, I have said that before.  She gave me some line about just being friends or whatever.  I pointed out the location of the front door and asked her to make use of it.  She did.  She walked right out of my life.  It didn't bother me in the least.  I guess I should have wondered if she was expecting me to reconsider and call her back or something.  I never did.  And she never called me either.  I moved on.  I assume she did too.

Message 6 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Mar 19, 2010

StYve--At-Large wrote:

Typical American abstinence-is-the-only-way-to-go response... (The first line)

Improve the Forums:
Message 7 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Mar 19, 2010

StYve--At-Large wrote:

great response....  kids 16 and younger...pff gots a ton of learning before you understand what love is.

Message 8 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
907 posts

Mar 21, 2010

going through the same my friend xD but i just recently asked her if she wanted to get back together or not, and whatever she says is the final decision!

Photobucket
Message 9 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7027 posts

Mar 21, 2010

StYve--At-Large wrote:

Oh, wow, at first I thought the last line said, "you probably have to pleasure her".

Message 10 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes