Feb 15 2013
By: gameKING223567 Monster Hunter 46 posts

regret

[ Edited ]
14 replies 185 views Edited Feb 15, 2013

after time thinking to my self and many friends helping me it has got me to relize what i have done to feel this way and now it has got me hurt but I hurt the one i love more. For those who are wondering why im tell point random people this idk it seems like a good idea at the time but the one thing i learned is that i have hurt the girl i love in the most painfull and emotionaly and i dont know what to do but this might be a stupid question but is there such a thing called a date doctor and no im not talking about the movie hitched.

Message 1 of 15 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Re: regret

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

trust im no attention junkie. im just not ok right now and i dont know what to do but why would sombody wanna hear my problems idk. But its still worth a try

Message 2 of 15 (170 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Feb 15, 2013

gameKING223567 wrote:

trust im no attention junkie. im just not ok right now and i dont know what to do but why would sombody wanna hear my problems idk. But its still worth a try

This is the second one of these threads you started. The other one was still going. It was posted in today. Why did you start another?

Message 3 of 15 (165 Views)
Monster Hunter
46 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

becouse that mislead the problem i have or thought it to be now after learning about recent events that i was the one who hurt my ex gf after talking to her now i have regret to live and i have lost her

Message 4 of 15 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

No reason to beat yourself up... 

You have no option but to move on.

Teen love usually dont last.... that is if your a teenager

Message 5 of 15 (154 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40006 posts

Feb 15, 2013

gameKING223567 wrote:

after time thinking to my self and many friends helping me it has got me to relize what i have done to feel this way and now it has got me hurt but I hurt the one i love more. For those who are wondering why im tell point random people this idk it seems like a good idea at the time but the one thing i learned is that i have hurt the girl i love in the most painfull and emotionaly and i dont know what to do but this might be a stupid question but is there such a thing called a date doctor and no im not talking about the movie hitched.

I'm not aware of any kind of 'date doctor' no.

What you're feeling has been felt by me, many others on here & by many millions all over the world, trust me you are far from alone, even though you may feel it right now.

Don't you have any family to talk to, maybe a brother or sister, a teacher, I'm not sure of your age so maybe teacher was the wrong choice I don't know, if not go see a 'regular' doctor, however unless your feelings are such that you're concerned about them I'm not sure the Doctor can do too much.

Google is your friend here too, there must be many thousands of websites dealing with hurt, lost love etc, look them up.

I'm not sure I agree with ne1 about the 'attention-seeking' but I do agree there was no need to start another discussion Thread, if that one went as you said above away from your primary reasons then all you needed to do was post in it again to bring it back on track.

You've had some decent suggestions, both in your original Thread & this new one, from me & others, it might be wise to look into a couple of them.

Good luck!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 6 of 15 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Feb 15, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

gameKING223567 wrote:

This is the second one of these threads you started. The other one was still going. It was posted in today. Why did you start another?

I much prefer...

Moble

Message 7 of 15 (144 Views)
MVP Support
24784 posts

Feb 15, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

gameKING223567 wrote:

I much prefer...

Moble

That was actually the one I listened to next. The first seemed pertinent to this topic.

Message 8 of 15 (142 Views)
MVP Support
24784 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Whatever their motivation for posting this I hope the OP doesn't go this route.

Message 9 of 15 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Well this is a cheery one.

Moble

Message 10 of 15 (123 Views)
0 Likes