- Restless Dreams.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Re: regret

Feb 16, 2013
true there was probly no need for creating a new thread and i could have brought the 2 recent post back on track but this seemed like i good idea at the time but after reading what everybody been posting to the threads i have created i can tell each and everyone of us around the world has felt the feelings of hartbroken and the 5 stages is the no1 pain to live through but and in the end there seem to be hope that you survived with faith going I am 17 and i live with regret and i want to tell girl i love im sorry for what ive done my apologi to her is beyond words but emotion in silence
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4918 posts

Feb 16, 2013

gameKING223567 wrote:

after time thinking to my self and many friends helping me it has got me to relize what i have done to feel this way and now it has got me hurt but I hurt the one i love more. For those who are wondering why im tell point random people this idk it seems like a good idea at the time but the one thing i learned is that i have hurt the girl i love in the most painfull and emotionaly and i dont know what to do but this might be a stupid question but is there such a thing called a date doctor and no im not talking about the movie hitched.

An oldie, but a goodie

38sNc.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (85 Views)
Welcoming Committee
32461 posts

Feb 16, 2013

gameKING223567 wrote:
true there was probly no need for creating a new thread and i could have brought the 2 recent post back on track but this seemed like i good idea at the time but after reading what everybody been posting to the threads i have created i can tell each and everyone of us around the world has felt the feelings of hartbroken and the 5 stages is the no1 pain to live through but and in the end there seem to be hope that you survived with faith going I am 17 and i live with regret and i want to tell girl i love im sorry for what ive done my apologi to her is beyond words but emotion in silence

A couple things here.

a. I am a "date doctor".  Not every relationship can be fixed, or should be fixed.  Remember, a good relationship would be exclusive.  That means you can't date anyone else.  So if I magically fixed your relationship with her, I would be effectively destroying your potential relationship with every other woman on the planet.

b. Forget about that 5 stages of pain stuff.  That doesn't help you at all while you're hurting.  It's psychological not emotional.  You'll end up an emotionless droid who feels good about himself, or at least as good as an emotionless droid can feel.

c. If you want to apologize, then do it.  If you don't have the heart to do it in person, then write it up and hand it to one of her friends.  And don't spend all day whining about what you thought, or what you expected, or what your chances will be to find true love in the future.  Get straight to the apology and end the letter.  You're going to want to dump your emotional baggage in that letter.  Don't.

d. Also, make sure the apology is genuine.  Too many people today say things like, "I'm sorry if you feel that way."  That's not an apology.  Not even close.  It's a spineless way to blame it all on the other person.  Example: I didnt' do anything wrong at all, but you might stupidly feel that I did, so I'm sorry if you feel this way.

1) There is no "if" involved.  She does feel this way.

2) Don't apologize for what she did.  Apologize for what you did.

Good example: "I'm sorry I hurt you.  It was a horrible thing for me to do, and I sincerely apologize."

e. Every life is lived with regret.  Show me someone with no regrets and I'll show you someone who hasn't done anything.

"Living might mean taking chances, but they're worth taking.  Loving might be a mistake, but it's worth making."  -- Lee Ann Womack

Now go write that apology letter, get back out there in the real world, and start living life like a normal humanoid.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (77 Views)
Survivor
2190 posts

Feb 16, 2013
If you tell her use some dots and comma's.
It helps...

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (59 Views)