Fender Bender
3560 posts

Re: racism started this...

Dec 13, 2006
man. I think I will quit the forums for tonight. Too many miserable fights...
Message 11 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Dec 13, 2006
how is that a huge fight..
lmao...
this is annoying....

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 12 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10134 posts

Dec 13, 2006

gtafan123 wrote:
i cant belive it there was a huge fight at my school with 2 kids, 1 big fat white kid, 1 black skinny kid
i only use there races is thats how it all started.....first the fat kid called the black kid cuban and asian
so the skinny kid told me there were gonna fight at lunch but i thought it was one of those "ahhhh.... sure....." but at lunch rite b4 we left everybody turns arounds and watches and all i saw was the principal holding the 2 back... (there both got suspended for 5 ddays and 1 of them broke bone or something). anyway people told me that the fat kid poored milk and the skinny kid and there pushed each other on the stage and the fat kid punched the skinny kid so many times till some girl finally screammed and say "omg a fight" and thats wen the principal found out(took him like 30seconds b4 he got there) and i didnt c 1 punch except the skinny just punchin the air close to the fat kid. u no what sucks the black kid has alot of friends in high school where were going next year and belive me the fat kid is gonna get the living daylights out of him.

p.s the fat kid won( fat power lol)

I think it is time you quit paying attention to fights and start paying more attention to learning. Trying to read that paragraph was very painful.
Message 13 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Dec 13, 2006
11111111111111111fat people are cool
Message 14 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1651 posts

Dec 13, 2006
Spend more time in english calss.
Message 15 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Dec 13, 2006
Your a retard. Stop trying to be cool and posting stupid, racist threads about fights. Get a life.
Message 16 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3224 posts

Dec 13, 2006

cOldfyr3 wrote:

gtafan123 wrote:
i cant belive it there was a huge fight at my school with 2 kids, 1 big fat white kid, 1 black skinny kid
i only use there races is thats how it all started.....first the fat kid called the black kid cuban and asian
so the skinny kid told me there were gonna fight at lunch but i thought it was one of those "ahhhh.... sure....." but at lunch rite b4 we left everybody turns arounds and watches and all i saw was the principal holding the 2 back... (there both got suspended for 5 ddays and 1 of them broke bone or something). anyway people told me that the fat kid poored milk and the skinny kid and there pushed each other on the stage and the fat kid punched the skinny kid so many times till some girl finally screammed and say "omg a fight" and thats wen the principal found out(took him like 30seconds b4 he got there) and i didnt c 1 punch except the skinny just punchin the air close to the fat kid. u no what sucks the black kid has alot of friends in high school where were going next year and belive me the fat kid is gonna get the living daylights out of him.

p.s the fat kid won( fat power lol)

I think it is time you quit paying attention to fights and start paying more attention to learning. Trying to read that paragraph was very painful.

OWNED!!11!!!  But it is true...
I reached 128-bit at 2,325 posts!!!oneone111!!

Message 17 of 17 (0 Views)
0 Likes