Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Final Boss
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
28309 posts
 

Re: "Your Recent Activity".

Nov 6, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Aw, well that was my initial thought, but in all honesty, I probably report less than 5 threads/posts a week, and none of yours within recent memory. I'm sorry you feel that way. 

 

That being said, its overtly apparent that nobody shares your negative sentiment towards my forum presence.

 


maybe because nobody cares about you

you report less then 5 thread/posts a week?

lol

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 105 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
14173 posts
 

Re: "Your Recent Activity".

Nov 6, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Aw, well that was my initial thought, but in all honesty, I probably report less than 5 threads/posts a week, and none of yours within recent memory. I'm sorry you feel that way. 

 

That being said, its overtly apparent that nobody shares your negative sentiment towards my forum presence.

 


maybe because nobody cares about you

you report less then 5 thread/posts a week?

lol


Alright, I can already see where this is going. Have a great evening. :heart:


Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 105 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Final Boss
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
28309 posts
 

Re: "Your Recent Activity".

Nov 6, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Aw, well that was my initial thought, but in all honesty, I probably report less than 5 threads/posts a week, and none of yours within recent memory. I'm sorry you feel that way. 

 

That being said, its overtly apparent that nobody shares your negative sentiment towards my forum presence.

 


maybe because nobody cares about you

you report less then 5 thread/posts a week?

lol


Alright, I can already see where this is going. Have a great evening. :heart:


yeah i was just saying 5 reports a week??

lmao s.n.i.t.c.h.

lol no wonder the mods been busy

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 105 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
14173 posts
 

Re: "Your Recent Activity".

Nov 6, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Aw, well that was my initial thought, but in all honesty, I probably report less than 5 threads/posts a week, and none of yours within recent memory. I'm sorry you feel that way. 

 

That being said, its overtly apparent that nobody shares your negative sentiment towards my forum presence.

 


maybe because nobody cares about you

you report less then 5 thread/posts a week?

lol


Alright, I can already see where this is going. Have a great evening. :heart:


yeah i was just saying 5 reports a week??

lmao s.n.i.t.c.h.

lol no wonder the mods been busy


Well, take into consideration the amount of threads I view. It's A LOT. And its almost always spam or advertisments. 


Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 105 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Final Boss
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
28309 posts
 

Re: "Your Recent Activity".

Nov 6, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Aw, well that was my initial thought, but in all honesty, I probably report less than 5 threads/posts a week, and none of yours within recent memory. I'm sorry you feel that way. 

 

That being said, its overtly apparent that nobody shares your negative sentiment towards my forum presence.

 


maybe because nobody cares about you

you report less then 5 thread/posts a week?

lol


Alright, I can already see where this is going. Have a great evening. :heart:


yeah i was just saying 5 reports a week??

lmao s.n.i.t.c.h.

lol no wonder the mods been busy


Well, take into consideration the amount of threads I view. It's A LOT. And its almost always spam or advertisments. 


i understand

but you still take the time to report all those threads/posts that you view wrong?

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 105 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/08/2013
Offline
3509 posts
 

Re: "Your Recent Activity".

Nov 6, 2013
The threads I report are usually spam and sometimes they can be ones in which I think will get out of hand.
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 105 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
14173 posts
 

Re: "Your Recent Activity".

Nov 6, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Aw, well that was my initial thought, but in all honesty, I probably report less than 5 threads/posts a week, and none of yours within recent memory. I'm sorry you feel that way. 

 

That being said, its overtly apparent that nobody shares your negative sentiment towards my forum presence.

 


maybe because nobody cares about you

you report less then 5 thread/posts a week?

lol


Alright, I can already see where this is going. Have a great evening. :heart:


yeah i was just saying 5 reports a week??

lmao s.n.i.t.c.h.

lol no wonder the mods been busy


Well, take into consideration the amount of threads I view. It's A LOT. And its almost always spam or advertisments. 


i understand

but you still take the time to report all those threads/posts that you view wrong?


Considering I view a few hundred threads... and I report less than 5, its not a significant investment to send a mod a quick notification to help clean the forums up.

 

I mean, if we're being honest, I've seen you say "no advertising" numerous times, why not take the time to have something done about it? 


Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 105 (66 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
9113 posts
 

Re: "Your Recent Activity".

Nov 6, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Aw, well that was my initial thought, but in all honesty, I probably report less than 5 threads/posts a week, and none of yours within recent memory. I'm sorry you feel that way. 

 

That being said, it's overtly apparent that nobody shares your negative sentiment towards my forum presence.

 


LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHER! US HEELS STICK TOGETHER BROTHER, AND IF HITMAN DON'T LIKE YA, THEN I DON'T LIKE YA EITHER BROTHER

#HEELTURN

#HEEL

#HOLLYWOOD HOGAN

#KWO

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 105 (56 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
14173 posts
 

Re: "Your Recent Activity".

Nov 6, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

Aw, well that was my initial thought, but in all honesty, I probably report less than 5 threads/posts a week, and none of yours within recent memory. I'm sorry you feel that way. 

 

That being said, it's overtly apparent that nobody shares your negative sentiment towards my forum presence.

 


LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHER! US HEELS STICK TOGETHER BROTHER, AND IF HITMAN DON'T LIKE YA, THEN I DON'T LIKE YA EITHER BROTHER

#HEELTURN

#HEEL

#HOLLYWOOD HOGAN

#KWO


popularity.gif


Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 105 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
9113 posts
 

Re: "Your Recent Activity".

Nov 6, 2013
I think venom got a "your recent activity" along with a ban
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 105 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes