Fender Bender
4263 posts

Re: "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" Official Thread

Jan 24, 2012

Derpy become a canon. It's like the creators, producers, and developers make a giant wave and give a obvious wink at the fan community. That's awesome for praising the fan community unlike what ND did though. I hope they don't do this very often. Who knows? They could deshape Derpy in her character, but I like to see a deep, well-controlled character development, and maybe that make me love her even more. Maybe she get her own episode later on.

I didn't know pegasus exist in Skyrim. If she has a rainbow mare, then the game would be 20% cooler.

This is for real?

I wonder, are you involved in deviantart, thedeviant105? Like, draw and animate stuff?

Way better than the original "Epic Rap Battles" imo. I don't know those two musicians, but I might take a listen from both of them.

It's the year of the Dragon! Happy Chinese New Year! "Not-Real Deleted Scene" comic.

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 80 of 2,088 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1996 posts

Jan 24, 2012

Fred, I do have a deviantart account just for the LULSZ, but I can't draw **** to save my life. That is why I post pictures. If that makes any sense.

Now for something completely random.

Message 81 of 2,088 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1996 posts

Jan 25, 2012

MLP theme in different languages.

Italy's theme is special for some reason.

Message 82 of 2,088 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Jan 26, 2012

thedeviant105 wrote:

Fred, I do have a deviantart account just for the LULSZ, but I can't draw **** to save my life. That is why I post pictures. If that makes any sense.

I get it- you like are, but you think you can't create it (like me).

I'm thinking of taknig Graphic Design next year- should be an easy class, and Photoshop sounds liek an easy tool to use. If you want to make breathtaking images but can't draw then I would suggest trying something like that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 83 of 2,088 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1996 posts

Jan 27, 2012

Not mine.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.

Message 84 of 2,088 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Jan 27, 2012

thedeviant105 wrote:

*pic*

Like for the Futurama reference and the Dead Space reference in your new sig.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 85 of 2,088 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1996 posts

Jan 27, 2012

Discord theme.

Trolling Celestia

Message 86 of 2,088 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1996 posts

Jan 27, 2012

For those who want to find the best pony pics go to... ponibooru. Warning has some questionable stuff.

Message 87 of 2,088 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6645 posts

Jan 27, 2012

I know some of you guys visit EqD daily so you've probably already read this. It says that Derpy's voice actress ( if that's a spoiler to you, well shame on you ) Tabitha thought Derpy was a male ( or didn't know she was a female ). I am one of those people who didn't really like Derpy's voice but I didn't want to be too harsh about it because I thought it was a nice nod to the fandom. Imo she didn't sound like a boy but more like a mentally retarded girl. I kinda hope they'll give her a new voice if she gets more lines in the future.

I dunno if photoshopping with a laptop is a good idea 'cause this is the only PC I got right now. And I've only used photohop only for editing and not for drawing so I'd be pretty clueless but I'm always willing to learn new stuff. I can draw pretty well with a pencil though.

Or maybe I just leave art for the artists.

Message 88 of 2,088 (696 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19138 posts

Jan 27, 2012

thedeviant105 wrote:

For those who want to find the best pony pics go to... ponibooru. Warning has some questionable stuff.

I thought that was a given.

Plus, your female Discord avatar (Eris I believe fans call her?) is great.

Message 89 of 2,088 (696 Views)
0 Likes