Last Guardian
8916 posts

Re: "MLP:FiM" Official Thread

Dec 26, 2012

*Spoilers from the latest episode*

Apple family reunion wasn't a great episode, but did have some good moments. Baby Applejack being one of the cutest moment in the series. Also, the shooting stars symbolising AJ's deceased parents was done nicely but it's also sad. I always thought they were dead, though. 

Applejack finally got her own song. Racist barn, racist barn... Smiley Very Happy It was okay, but I think having Asleigh Ball as the singer they have potential to produce even better song(s). 

Can't wait for the Fluttershy episode. 

yay!

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 721 of 2,117 (865 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2018 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

Well found some new info about upcoming episodes and they sound pretty good.

Keep Calm and Flutter On- Princess Celestia tasks the ponies with reforming Discord, a mischievous spirit of disharmony, but Fluttershy is the only one who is willing to give him a chance.

Just For Sidekicks- Spike finds himself in over his head after convincing Twilight and her friends to let him pet-sit all of their critters in exchange for a few gems.

You Rock, Woohoo!

Message 722 of 2,117 (842 Views)
Fender Bender
4359 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2012

After such a long absence ever since the beginning of the season 3, I couldn't believe myself that I didn't reply until now. I don't know what came over myself. It was probably either my laziness or indecision over months, but no more. Here I am! Really, thank you for keeping updating the thread, and I enjoyed reading your comments on the new episodes and latest news! I am apologizing for any unanswered questions here though. I may rush my reply for nap time tonight. 

Episode: "The Crystal Empire Part 1 & 2"

Spoiler
What we have here? Two episodes on a day!? That's so nice of Hasbro. This is the moment we have been waiting for ever since the end of season 2! Nostalgia!

I saw a lot of improvement and tweaks in just one episode. The character design. The animation. The mood. It's perfect. For example, a wind blow upon Twilight's mane during her fitting song. You can't beat flown mane. I expect a lot of impressions in the following episodes. Smiley Wink

Once again, Celestia sends Twilight on a dangerous journey to save the rebirthed crystal empire, supposing this is a test for her. I guess this is no expectation for being her personal student and a wielder of the Element of Harmony. Wait, Twilight didn't bring Elements of Harmony to defeat the villain this time? Wat. Instead, she learned dark magic from Celestia. Ain't that dangerous? In return, it does open the path to find a crystal heart, but almost corrupt Twilight on the way. If it wasn't for Spike, Twilight could be trapped in her nightmare forever, and the empire wouldn't be saved. Once again, the day is saved by Spike and friends.

Let's talk about King Sombra, the new supervillian. He loves growling and the stairs. He appeared to be the worst villain ever. Sure, he wasn't a lot of what we expect, but the more the brony community discuss about this, the more I tolerate him. According to them, it's his presence that makes him a fearsome threat. He caused suffering and pain for the rest of innocent ponies. He does have the power to destroy anypony who dare to step in his way. Enough said. Unlike other villains, he freaky died, and this is a chilidren's show? Lol. There was a theory that he will make a return somehow because of his remaining horn. First of all, I want to know how all this happened in the first place. Guess we may never know.

Rainbow Dash hits Fluttershy. Seriously, W T F. Smiley Indifferent

When in doubt, throw your wife. Nice to see the couples again.

Luna! Haha, everypony loves to see her. Unusually, she appeared to be mad or insensitive toward Twilight. In the end, she bought an mysterious book. What does it mean? Perhaps it foreshadows a destiny made for Twilght? Who knows? Maybe Alicorn Twilight... Smiley Tongue

The episode may not be awesome as Discord's return or Royal Wedding, but it's a decent one. One more thing...

Spoiler
Spoiler

Here's Bronies React! 

Will edit for some more reviews. I'm too tired.

I didn't like the latest new episode, tbh, but seriously, let me wear the 'stache.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 723 of 2,117 (829 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Bronies on psn, this is great!!! New years resolution is to catch up, i haven't seen S3 yet. :/

Lord Hades at your service.

Message 724 of 2,117 (821 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Hello everypony, I just got a new game for Christmas. It's NASCAR The Game: Inside Line, and the first thing I did when I started playing it was create my own paint scheme. Here are a couple of pics. Let me know what you guys think, I might make more. XD

Dash #1.png

It took a good 3hrs to make...

Dash #2.png

We Gettin 20% Cooler /)

Message 725 of 2,117 (811 Views)
Sackboy
445 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Just finished watching all the new episodes. I really liked the newest one. But Sleepless in ponyville is the one among my favorites, d'awwww all over the place. Oh yeah I also made a new song.

Also, have anyone seen Derpy in the new season? Hopefully I'm just really bad at spotting her. Anyway, here is a comic! Derpy looks so huggable here.

derpy

Message 726 of 2,117 (780 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Dec 30, 2012
That car is awesome Clark
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 727 of 2,117 (763 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
8916 posts

Dec 31, 2012

2 things I didn't like in the latest episode (SPOILERS). First, "the dragon code". They have saved Spike's life before but now it becomes important. Also, Spike's a pony, not a dragon. He doesn't need to be a noble dragon.

Second, The way Spike messes up with every task he's given. I know it's probably meant to be funny for little children but I don't like that kind of humor. 

Pinkie Pie saved the episode, again. Smiley Very Happy Where would we be without this silly filly? All in all I think this was a pretty good episode considering it was a Spike episode. Timberwolves were also kind of cool. Now we have to wait 3 weeks for the next episode. Smiley Sad 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 728 of 2,117 (751 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4359 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Happy New Year, everypony! Hey, did you know this day is the first anniversary of the official MLP:FiM thread? Eeyup, that's right! Thank you for the support in 2012!

Today is my brother's birthday. I bought the comic issue #1 and Trixie the Great and Powerful T-shirt for him. He appreciated the gifts. Smiley Happy

This is the comic I bought. I read it after my brother finished reading it. Seriously, I recommand buying it. The plot is only the beginning. The expressions are well-drawn. The rhythm of scenes has perfect timing. There are many fan service and some funny references, and you can notice these easily. This comic is worth an new episode (more like a half though). Smiley Happy

Not bad, huh?

My Little Pony Trixie Wizard T-Shirt

I still don't have proper time to review... Smiley Sad

Maybe I can skip for now or soon (TM). Look like we have to wait three weeks for the new episode. We survive this before, and we can do it again! I wish you well, everypony! 

Here's a funny thought that could happen in the new Fluttershy episode. Smiley LOL

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 729 of 2,117 (734 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Jan 5, 2013
Message 730 of 2,117 (710 Views)