Splicer
33 posts

Re: "MLP:FiM" Official Thread

Aug 25, 2012

thedeviant105 wrote:

Well this was a bit belated, however, it is relevant. During one of my classes, my teacher asked me to reveal one interesting fact about yourself, so I revealed that I was a brony. Proudest moment of my life.

This is kind of belated as well, but sort of related to MLP, I guess. I wore my Fluttershy shirt on the first day of school (1st week of school is over). A friend of mine saw it and thought it was cool (he thinks everything is cool). Then, this girl in my last class actually knew it was a brony shirt and told my friend what a brony was. I wore my Pinkie Pie shirt on the second day, but nothing really happened.

Overall, nothing bad ever happened, other than some people laughed that I wore my Fluttershy shirt (none of my friends know I'm a brony), although I'm not sure how I should feel about wearing that shirt on the first day of school :smileyindifferent:

Also, Applelicious

Message 561 of 2,081 (451 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6367 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2012

Well done. You shouldn't feel self-conscious when wearing a MLP shirt. It's not bad if people laugh at the shirt as long as they're not laughing at you. If they' were laughing at you, well.. love and tolerate the hell outta 'em. Don't be afraid if someone comes at you and asks for brohoof.

Message 562 of 2,081 (449 Views)
PlayStation MVP
19039 posts

Aug 25, 2012

DerpGusta137 wrote:

This is kind of belated as well, but sort of related to MLP, I guess. I wore my Fluttershy shirt on the first day of school (1st week of school is over). A friend of mine saw it and thought it was cool (he thinks everything is cool). Then, this girl in my last class actually knew it was a brony shirt and told my friend what a brony was. I wore my Pinkie Pie shirt on the second day, but nothing really happened.

Overall, nothing bad ever happened, other than some people laughed that I wore my Fluttershy shirt (none of my friends know I'm a brony), although I'm not sure how I should feel about wearing that shirt on the first day of school :smileyindifferent:

This proves that Fluttershy is best pony.

Just saying. :smileywink:

Message 563 of 2,081 (437 Views)
Fender Bender
4263 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2012

Comments, news, PMV, remixes, pictures, comics, dolls, and that awesome 20% cooler T-shirt.... Nice. Keep at it! 

Rumors say that the season 3 air date may be October 6. Just something that I found on Facebook. No proof though. I can't wait for it! 

@thatonekid393, Welcome to our MLP thread! Everyone (or everypony) felt the same way you do when you became a brony. I had no regret on that day when I finished watching the first season of MLP:FiM. The show reminded me of the old times filled with wonderful cartoon shows, and Its quality is rare on television today. it's a must-watch #1 cartoon show for me and my brother. Ever since I became a brony, I have became mature and gained various perspectives on everything related to MLP from bronies, haters, and several others.

@ID-69 and DAG, Well, I was worried about my brother wearing a brony shirt on the first day of the school because first impression is always important imo. Maybe I'm a bit overprotective of him since I'm being a older brother here. Fluttershy "YAY" T-shirt is cute and can quite get a lot of attention from the public. Wear it, and you feel awesome and proud as a brony. 

Found something. This is beyond epic and friendship. Props to the artist for making this with so much love and effort! 

http://karzahnii.deviantart.com/art/What-Friendship-is-all-about-322964598

WARNING: OPEN THIS AND YOU BREAK DOWN IN TEARS OF EPICNESS. 

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 564 of 2,081 (425 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1996 posts

Aug 25, 2012

DerpGusta137 wrote:

thedeviant105 wrote:

Well this was a bit belated, however, it is relevant. During one of my classes, my teacher asked me to reveal one interesting fact about yourself, so I revealed that I was a brony. Proudest moment of my life.

Also, Applelicious

Untitled

Message 565 of 2,081 (416 Views)
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Wow, it's been a while...to be honest, I haven't watched the show in ages. Still, it's good to see new people discovering and enjoying the show. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 566 of 2,081 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1996 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Whose up for a brohoof /)

Message 567 of 2,081 (378 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19039 posts

Aug 30, 2012

thedeviant105 wrote:

Whose up for a brohoof /)

/)*(\

Discord is VERY fun to play in Rock Band Blitz. Haven't played RB3 in a while to play it there, but it's great.

If you want to pick up Blitz and Discord to play it, you'll need to spend $15.98 on the PSStore ($14.99 for Blitz, $0.99 for Discord).

I highly recommend that you do. Link on Facebook and we can get some goals and Score Wars done. :smileyhappy:

Message 568 of 2,081 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6367 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2012

I saw this shirt and went "Shut up and take my bits!"

djpon3

EDIT: Looks like some designs from the best pony competition are now for sale, but sadly none of my favourite ones. I'm happy with this Vinyl Scratch shirt. :smileyhappy:

Can I join /) too? Darn, I can't find a picture of cutie mark crusaders high five. 

Oh, and I've got a Season 3 spoiler:

Spoiler
SPOILER:smileysurprised: McCarthy is the best. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 569 of 2,081 (359 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19039 posts

Sep 4, 2012
Discord is very easy to play in RB3, but Vocals can be a challenge if you haven't got the voice to match it. :smileywink:

I need a shirt like the Vinyl one, ID. That looks VERY nice. :smileytongue:
Message 570 of 2,081 (318 Views)
0 Likes