Reply
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20485 posts
 

Re: "MLP:FiM" Official Discussion Thread

Jul 1, 2012

FredFai wrote:

@DAG, Okay... Haven't you read my post about my experience with my own hater?

 



I don't know where that is.

Message 471 of 2,117 (842 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/24/2011
Offline
4401 posts
 

Re: "MLP:FiM" Official Discussion Thread

Jul 1, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

FredFai wrote:

@DAG, Okay... Haven't you read my post about my experience with my own hater?

 



I don't know where that is.


Well, that was too bad. You miss my interesting story about my experience during the summer academy. The long post was gone due to being created last week. Sorry, I will not re-type the post. I just befriend someone who hate MLP in real life. That's all. Cat Happy

 

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 472 of 2,117 (840 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
2018 posts
 

Re: "MLP:FiM" Official Discussion Thread

Jul 2, 2012

Ponies the Anthology 2!!!!

 

Message 473 of 2,117 (830 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/12/2011
Offline
275 posts
 

Re: "MLP:FiM" Official Discussion Thread

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2012

Really really REALLY wish they would make those available to download. would reside permanently on my network media storage.

 

along with the Friendship is Witchcraft series:

Message 474 of 2,117 (825 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
Registered: 05/09/2010
Offline
445 posts
 

Re: "MLP:FiM" Official Thread

Jul 2, 2012

Oh dang... I was asking myself "Where the heck did the thread go!!!" not anymore...I noticed almost every post I had is gone now, that's kind of sad.

 

Pinkievision

Message 475 of 2,117 (797 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/24/2011
Offline
4401 posts
 

Re: "MLP:FiM" Official Discussion Thread

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2012

thedeviant105 wrote:

Ponies the Anthology 2!!!!

 


 

Anthology 2 is worth the watch. Great random shorts with great intro, great laugh, great animation, great voiceover, and great ending. One of these even mentions Uncharted Subway Promo reference. Oh, let us not forget the one who had passed away. He's in a good place now. Overall, watch it now, dude!

 

I heard the bronycon was running smooth as planned, so I guess that day could be the best one that bronies could have for this year.

 

Friendship is Witchcraft series have captions?! Yes, now I can watch it and finally understand the humor! 

 

Yeah! Pyro + Pinkie Pie = Unstoppable Maniac team! 

 

Here's another animated video! Know the reference? Cat Very Happy

 

 

 

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 476 of 2,117 (789 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 08/04/2009
Offline
7424 posts
 

Re: "MLP:FiM" Official Discussion Thread

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2012

I liked the thread title the way it was, when it was actually descriptive to one who isn't already into it.  I only looked again wondering what it was.  Is this your way of tricking people into being bronies? Smiley Tongue

Message 477 of 2,117 (779 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/24/2011
Offline
4401 posts
 

Re: "MLP:FiM" Official Thread

Jul 2, 2012

JERM7 wrote:

I liked the thread title the way it was, when it was actually descriptive to one who isn't already into it.  I only looked again wondering what it was.  Is this your way of tricking people into being bronies? Smiley Tongue


The title was too long and cut off in the new layout. Yeah, that's my excuse. zlbvoj.gif

 

Have some dance with PP.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 478 of 2,117 (766 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
2018 posts
 

Re: "MLP:FiM" Official Discussion Thread

Jul 2, 2012

FredFai wrote:

thedeviant105 wrote:

Ponies the Anthology 2!!!!

 


 

Anthology 2 is worth the watch. Great random shorts with great intro, great laugh, great animation, great voiceover, and great ending. One of these even mentions Uncharted Subway Promo reference. Oh, let us not forget the one who had passed away. He's in a good place now. Overall, watch it now, dude!

 

I heard the bronycon was running smooth as planned, so I guess that day could be the best one that bronies could have for this year.

 

Friendship is Witchcraft series have captions?! Yes, now I can watch it and finally understand the humor! 

 

Yeah! Pyro + Pinkie Pie = Unstoppable Maniac team! 

 

Here's another animated video! Know the reference? Cat Very Happy

 

 

 


That was from the Secret Snake Club from the Adventures of Billy and Mandy. That episode was really random as well with Billy becoming a secret agent for some reason.

Message 479 of 2,117 (756 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
2018 posts
 

Re: "MLP:FiM" Official Discussion Thread

Jul 2, 2012

Okay since the last Fanwork post was deleted, here is a new one. Robot wink

 

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - all badass movies come in 3

 

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Noooow say something

 

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - thats ok twilight, you just read :,)

 

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Just Hangin'

 

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Okey Dokey Tony

 

/)^3^(\

Message 480 of 2,117 (755 Views)