Reply
Survivor
Registered: 07/28/2006
Offline
2939 posts
 

Re: "Important Xbox 360 exclusives to head over to PS3!"

Mar 24, 2007
Yes...
Message 51 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/06/2006
Offline
126 posts
 

Re: "Important Xbox 360 exclusives to head over to PS3!"

Mar 24, 2007
What about Too Human
 
Message 52 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Online
42129 posts
 

Re: "Important Xbox 360 exclusives to head over to PS3!"

Mar 24, 2007


catx2 wrote:
What about Too Human
 


Published, once again, by Microsoft

Message 53 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/06/2006
Offline
126 posts
 

Re: "Important Xbox 360 exclusives to head over to PS3!"

Mar 24, 2007


-Zaku- wrote:


catx2 wrote:
What about Too Human
 


Published, once again, by Microsoft


Again
Message 54 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2006
Offline
3184 posts
 

Re: "Important Xbox 360 exclusives to head over to PS3!"

Mar 24, 2007


catx2 wrote:


-Zaku- wrote:


catx2 wrote:
What about Too Human
 


Published, once again, by Microsoft


Again


Damn dude. Give up...
Message 55 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Online
42129 posts
 

Re: "Important Xbox 360 exclusives to head over to PS3!"

Mar 24, 2007


Tonedeff wrote:


catx2 wrote:


-Zaku- wrote:


catx2 wrote:
What about Too Human
 


Published, once again, by Microsoft


Again


Damn dude. Give up...


Seriously.  Just give up and wait to see if this even proves to be true.

Message 56 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2005
Offline
5835 posts
 

Re: "Important Xbox 360 exclusives to head over to PS3!"

Mar 24, 2007
*sigh*Gaming feels like a **bleep**ing chore now.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 57 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Online
42129 posts
 

Re: "Important Xbox 360 exclusives to head over to PS3!"

Mar 24, 2007


arabian wrote:
*sigh*Gaming feels like a **bleep**ing chore now.


I really don't like the way this gen is turning out so far.  Consoles can't keep exclusives that distinguish them and forums now (the multi-console ones for instance) just seem to be them waiting for another game to lose it's exclusitivity.  This can't keep up.

Message 58 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2005
Offline
5835 posts
 

Re: "Important Xbox 360 exclusives to head over to PS3!"

Mar 24, 2007


-Zaku- wrote:


arabian wrote:
*sigh*Gaming feels like a **bleep**ing chore now.


I really don't like the way this gen is turning out so far.  Consoles can't keep exclusives that distinguish them and forums now (the multi-console ones for instance) just seem to be them waiting for another game to lose it's exclusitivity.  This can't keep up.


I agree. When will this stop?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 59 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/26/2005
Offline
10627 posts
 

Re: "Important Xbox 360 exclusives to head over to PS3!"

Mar 24, 2007
Well that's interesting.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Message 60 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes