Big Daddy
19510 posts

Re: quick question involving post count

Jan 9, 2007

SilverTyger wrote:
I am a good example of this you are talking about. I used to post only in the sig board.. they purged it once every few months.. at one point i had 4500+ posts.. through 2 board purges and the deletion of the sig board all together.. i have lost at least 4000 posts over all. But if that does happen and you have your avatar privleges you do get to keep those.

so you lose your rank but keep your privleges

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12855 posts

Jan 9, 2007

SilverTyger wrote:
I am a good example of this you are talking about. I used to post only in the sig board.. they purged it once every few months.. at one point i had 4500+ posts.. through 2 board purges and the deletion of the sig board all together.. i have lost at least 4000 posts over all. But if that does happen and you have your avatar privleges you do get to keep those.

Yeah there's a good example

Hey, that looks kinda cool with only 800+ posts
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24198 posts

Jan 9, 2007

J-Rad14 wrote:

SilverTyger wrote:

you keep your avatar but you cannot change it
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Jan 9, 2007

J-Rad14 wrote:

SilverTyger wrote:

yeah your rank goes to whatever corresponds with the post count/time registered. but you do keep your privleges (thank goodness )
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Jan 9, 2007

Codeblue1296 wrote:

J-Rad14 wrote:

SilverTyger wrote:

I can change my avatar whenever i want to...
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24198 posts

Jan 9, 2007

SilverTyger wrote:

Codeblue1296 wrote:

J-Rad14 wrote:

SilverTyger wrote:

I can change my avatar whenever i want to...

It happend to me when I was down that far in posts...and I couldnt change it
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes