Dec 01 2006
By: ForceUser11 Big Daddy 21050 posts

question about camping for consoles

3 replies 4 views Edited Dec 1, 2006
My friend said people camp up to the 5th shipment. Is this true? I want to get a Wii tomorrow for the 3rd shipment...
Message 1 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4830 posts

Re: question about camping for consoles

Dec 1, 2006

fudge101man wrote:
My friend said people camp up to the 5th shipment. Is this true? I want to get a Wii tomorrow for the 3rd shipment...

Some people do, but it's more like wait in your car, and leave a chair and a sign out there.
Message 2 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4843 posts

Dec 1, 2006

PSPplayer4550 wrote:

fudge101man wrote:

Some people do, but it's more like wait in your car, and leave a chair and a sign out there.

theres a wii shipment tomorrow?!

���Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.��� ~ James Dean
Message 3 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
21050 posts

Dec 1, 2006

boudey wrote:

PSPplayer4550 wrote:

fudge101man wrote:

theres a wii shipment tomorrow?!

I found this on a site
"I have heard that gamestop and EB will be getting them tomorow with their shipment. around 1pm to 2pm (for most stores) they will go on sale right away. target and best Buy have been rumored to be holding their units to go on sale on sunday."
Message 4 of 4 (4 Views)
0 Likes