Last Guardian
13055 posts

Re: prehistoric shark found alive!!!

Jan 25, 2007

lilgangsta2197 wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:
That's pretty cool I like how scientists say that dinosaurs existed millions of years ago, and all these discoveries (along with the fresh dinosaur tissue) prove otherwise

I still dont believe its 50million years old lol, hell for all we know the world could be like 20,000 years old... science is just an estimated guess remember? but either way its freakin sweet, wished it would of lived

You can't deny carbon dating We know the half lives of radioactive materials sooooo.... you can tell how old things are.... glad you have the education of a 5th grade science class. Oh and the shark SPECIES lived 50 million years ago, not that particular shark.

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Message 11 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6065 posts

Jan 25, 2007

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

lilgangsta2197 wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:
That's pretty cool I like how scientists say that dinosaurs existed millions of years ago, and all these discoveries (along with the fresh dinosaur tissue) prove otherwise

I still dont believe its 50million years old lol, hell for all we know the world could be like 20,000 years old... science is just an estimated guess remember? but either way its freakin sweet, wished it would of lived

Yeah, other evidence says the earth is actually pretty young. In fact, I truly don't trust scientists anymore.

Yeah.. Maybe it was made yesterday, and all our past memories are fabricated.. Well I'm sure you'll say "But I still remember doing something 2 days ago!".. Well that's what you think, now isn't it..?

...think realisticly please lol.

I also dont think the earth is millions of years old.  I think its its in ten thousands-hundred thousand years old.
Message 12 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1376 posts

Jan 25, 2007

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

lilgangsta2197 wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

Yeah, other evidence says the earth is actually pretty young. In fact, I truly don't trust scientists anymore.

Yeah.. Maybe it was made yesterday, and all our past memories are fabricated.. Well I'm sure you'll say "But I still remember doing something 2 days ago!".. Well that's what you think, now isn't it..?

maybe were all a dream... like in final fantasy x...
Message 13 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15503 posts

Jan 25, 2007

xPSPx wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

lilgangsta2197 wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

I also dont think the earth is millions of years old.  I think its its in ten thousands-hundred thousand years old.

Maybe you're not thinking realistically enough.. Eh?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 14 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
791 posts

Jan 25, 2007

Evil v2 wrote:

lilgangsta2197 wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

You can't deny carbon dating We know the half lives of radioactive materials sooooo.... you can tell how old things are.... glad you have the education of a 5th grade science class. Oh and the shark SPECIES lived 50 million years ago, not that particular shark.

Thank you for saying that before I did.

Message 15 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2114 posts

Jan 25, 2007
Wow that is pretty darn crazy!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 16 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6065 posts

Jan 25, 2007

Str8 Jacket wrote:

xPSPx wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

lilgangsta2197 wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

If i killed someone yesterday, they would still be dead today.  That would make it completely real.

Message 17 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
13860 posts

Jan 25, 2007

lilgangsta2197 wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

lilgangsta2197 wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

maybe were all a dream... like in final fantasy x...

Hell no....no way is that possblie. Or is it? Still cool link.
Message 18 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1376 posts

Jan 25, 2007
ok well some people thinks its 50mil old some thinks its 10thousand years old, who cares.. lets not try and start somn to where this gets locked
Message 19 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15503 posts

Jan 25, 2007

xPSPx wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

xPSPx wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

lilgangsta2197 wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

If i killed someone yesterday, they would still be dead today.  That would make it completely real.

Or maybe they were dead in the first place, and your killing of them was fake..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 20 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes