Reply
Jan 25 2007
By: Ninjaboy2197 I Only Post Everything 1376 posts
Offline

prehistoric shark found alive!!!

23 replies 2 views Edited Jan 25, 2007
 
wow pretty cool, maybe they can find one of those dinasours that can swim in like deeper waters..
 
u no wut I believe? I believe that all these prehistoric fish creatures live in the burmuda and dragons triangle (dragons triangle is the same as the burmuda except by china if u didnt know..) cuzz like no one can ever go over it.. so maybe
Message 1 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/28/2006
Offline
12855 posts
 

Re: prehistoric shark found alive!!!

Jan 25, 2007
That's pretty cool I like how scientists say that dinosaurs existed millions of years ago, and all these discoveries (along with the fresh dinosaur tissue) prove otherwise
Message 2 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/29/2005
Offline
1923 posts
 

Re: prehistoric shark found alive!!!

Jan 25, 2007


lilgangsta2197 wrote:
 
wow pretty cool, maybe they can find one of those dinasours that can swim in like deeper waters..
 
u no wut I believe? I believe that all these prehistoric fish creatures live in the burmuda and dragons triangle (dragons triangle is the same as the burmuda except by china if u didnt know..) cuzz like no one can ever go over it.. so maybe



Like the loch ness monster!   lol thanks for the link.
Message 3 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/05/2006
Offline
6938 posts
 

Re: prehistoric shark found alive!!!

Jan 25, 2007
Yeah this was just posted.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/21/2005
Offline
1376 posts
 

Re: prehistoric shark found alive!!!

Jan 25, 2007


ThePitBull wrote:
That's pretty cool I like how scientists say that dinosaurs existed millions of years ago, and all these discoveries (along with the fresh dinosaur tissue) prove otherwise



I still dont believe its 50million years old lol, hell for all we know the world could be like 20,000 years old... science is just an estimated guess remember? but either way its freakin sweet, wished it would of lived
Message 5 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
15503 posts
 

Re: prehistoric shark found alive!!!

Jan 25, 2007
Yeah. It was posted already. Still cool though.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 6 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/28/2006
Offline
12855 posts
 

Re: prehistoric shark found alive!!!

Jan 25, 2007


lilgangsta2197 wrote:


ThePitBull wrote:
That's pretty cool I like how scientists say that dinosaurs existed millions of years ago, and all these discoveries (along with the fresh dinosaur tissue) prove otherwise



I still dont believe its 50million years old lol, hell for all we know the world could be like 20,000 years old... science is just an estimated guess remember? but either way its freakin sweet, wished it would of lived



Yeah, other evidence says the earth is actually pretty young. In fact, I truly don't trust scientists anymore.
Message 7 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/12/2006
Offline
6397 posts
 

Re: prehistoric shark found alive!!!

Jan 25, 2007
cool
Bonnie Smiley Happy wuz here.
Message 8 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
15503 posts
 

Re: prehistoric shark found alive!!!

Jan 25, 2007


ThePitBull wrote:


lilgangsta2197 wrote:


ThePitBull wrote:
That's pretty cool I like how scientists say that dinosaurs existed millions of years ago, and all these discoveries (along with the fresh dinosaur tissue) prove otherwise



I still dont believe its 50million years old lol, hell for all we know the world could be like 20,000 years old... science is just an estimated guess remember? but either way its freakin sweet, wished it would of lived



Yeah, other evidence says the earth is actually pretty young. In fact, I truly don't trust scientists anymore.


Yeah.. Maybe it was made yesterday, and all our past memories are fabricated.. Well I'm sure you'll say "But I still remember doing something 2 days ago!".. Well that's what you think, now isn't it..?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 9 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/17/2006
Offline
8643 posts
 

Re: prehistoric shark found alive!!!

Jan 25, 2007
Already been posted
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-05
Message 10 of 24 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes