Dec 12 2006
By: gotmilk954~ Uncharted Territory 1959 posts

pc question

9 replies 6 views Edited Dec 12, 2006
i recently redid my toshiba m45 s2652 laptop.(erased everything and put xp back on) when i started my pc, low and behold no sound. when i check the audio, it says there is no sound card installed. is there anyway to get some software (preferably free) to put the sound back on.?
Message 1 of 10 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Re: pc question

Dec 12, 2006

gotmilk954 wrote:
i recently redid my toshiba m45 s2652 laptop.(erased everything and put xp back on) when i started my pc, low and behold no sound. when i check the audio, it says there is no sound card installed. is there anyway to get some software (preferably free) to put the sound back on.?

Check toshiba's website for it.
Message 2 of 10 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Dec 12, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

gotmilk954 wrote:

Check toshiba's website for it.

Its funny how people always come here to ask questions instead of going to the source.
Friends don't let friends buy Bose

http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html
Message 3 of 10 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Dec 12, 2006

wrote:
Its funny how people always come here to ask questions instead of going to the source.

It's the internet, people are lazy so they ask these type of questions on the forums.
Message 4 of 10 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1959 posts

Dec 12, 2006
i looked but i could not find an answer

aznsniper911 wrote:

wrote:

It's the internet, people are lazy so they ask these type of questions on the forums.

Message 5 of 10 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Dec 12, 2006

gotmilk954 wrote:

Was that hard now?
Message 6 of 10 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Dec 12, 2006

gotmilk954 wrote:

aznsniper911 wrote:

wrote:

You couldn't go to the Toshiba site, type in your model number, and check out everything it had to offer for your model number?

I know I can go to the HP site and put in my PC's model number and everything comes up, including software downloads.

Message 7 of 10 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Dec 12, 2006

wrote:
You couldn't go to the Toshiba site, type in your model number, and check out everything it had to offer for your model number?

I know I can go to the HP site and put in my PC's model number and everything comes up, including software downloads.

Just found him the link, hmm Toshiba is about the same jsut find the model number of a list.
Message 8 of 10 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Dec 12, 2006

aznsniper911 wrote:

wrote:

Just found him the link, hmm Toshiba is about the same jsut find the model number of a list.

Its amazing how lazy people are. I don't understand why people go to a forum, make a post, wait half an hour (or more sometimes) for an answer.. when they could have just gone to the manufacturers website and spent 30 seconds looking themselves. No wonder places that specialize in things like changing oil flourish. I need to find something people are lazy at doing and build a business around it and become rich

Message 9 of 10 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Dec 12, 2006

wrote:

Its amazing how lazy people are. I don't understand why people go to a forum, make a post, wait half an hour (or more sometimes) for an answer.. when they could have just gone to the manufacturers website and spent 30 seconds looking themselves. No wonder places that specialize in things like changing oil flourish. I need to find something people are lazy at doing and build a business around it and become rich

I already have lol. I help with simple computer help and charge 50 buck for the first hour and 10 bucks each hour after that and if it akes 10 minutes i still ask them to cough up 50 bucks.
Message 10 of 10 (6 Views)
0 Likes