Gaming Beast
2352 posts

Re: pain pain...

Nov 10, 2006
We played football for PT today. It was fun. Normally we PT on friday but we have a big program for the vets tommorrow.
Message 11 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Nov 10, 2006
the army doesnt have to do this its for us its to get us ready for basic training and to help us get out of here. weekly weigh ins and such so i have to lose weight every week or im kicked iout
true love waits
Message 12 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Nov 10, 2006

dArK_RoMeO wrote:
We played football for PT today. It was fun. Normally we PT on friday but we have a big program for the vets tommorrow.

meh
jarheadsSmiley Tongue
true love waits
Message 13 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1237 posts

Nov 10, 2006
I have wrestling conditioning, sort of like PT except or Captains are F**** crazy and they like to see us puke. Monday we did sprint 2 miles non stop, then run bleachers, do piggback bear crawl with a partner on our back and push ups up the bleachers. Then we ran 20 laps of bleachers. Finish up we had 30-20-10 of pull ups and the other pull ups like chinups or something
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 14 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8517 posts

Nov 10, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

Axelhack wrote:
What's Jarhead mean? I know it's a military term, or just something we call the military.

How tall are you LoD?

Message Edited by Axelhack on 11-09-2006 07:28 PM

marines are jarheads
and im 65 inches tall but i have alot of muscle weight

Ah, thanks. Oh, I didn't mean anything by the height question, I just wondered how tall you  were. I'm almost 5' 11" but am a slim jim, good shape, what weight I have been putting on is muscle...  145 or something last I checked.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 15 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Nov 10, 2006

Axelhack wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Axelhack wrote:
What's Jarhead mean? I know it's a military term, or just something we call the military.

How tall are you LoD?

marines are jarheads

Ah, thanks. Oh, I didn't mean anything by the height question, I just wondered how tall you  were. I'm almost 5' 11" but am a slim jim, good shape, what weight I have been putting on is muscle...  145 or something last I checked.

geez im freaking short
but the guy said im good just need to lose a bit
tonight we're having baked chicken and i burned off what i ate at lunch so tommorrow will be alot less to eat but ill eat.
the recruiter said push through the pain and think of the benefits
during the run i fell back because my shoes are a pain
true love waits
Message 16 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8517 posts

Nov 10, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

Axelhack wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Axelhack wrote:

How tall are you LoD?

marines are jarheads

geez im freaking short
tonight we're having baked chicken and i burned off what i ate at lunch so tommorrow will be alot less to eat but ill eat.

I never questioned the militaries methods of getting one in shape because they train our men and women to be the best of the best, but damn... If I had to do their training I could do it, but to willingly ask them to give it to me would be crazy.

If you are turning your fat into muscle you won't be losing weight, just creating more muscle weight. Isn't there a way to tell what's muscle weight and what's not?
Message 17 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Nov 10, 2006

Axelhack wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Axelhack wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Axelhack wrote:

How tall are you LoD?

marines are jarheads

geez im freaking short

I never questioned the militaries methods of getting one in shape because they train our men and women to be the best of the best, but damn... If I had to do their training I could do it, but to willingly ask them to give it to me would be crazy.

If you are turning your fat into muscle you won't be losing weight, just creating more muscle weight. Isn't there a way to tell what's muscle weight and what's not?

haha yeah i volunteerd for hell and i got hell
i have weight training on pt days now
greeeatSmiley Indifferent
true love waits
Message 18 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8517 posts

Nov 10, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

Axelhack wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Axelhack wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Axelhack wrote:

How tall are you LoD?

marines are jarheads

geez im freaking short

*Salutes LoD* You can do it soldier!
Message 19 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Nov 10, 2006

Axelhack wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Axelhack wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Axelhack wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

Axelhack wrote:

How tall are you LoD?

marines are jarheads

geez im freaking short

*Salutes LoD* You can do it soldier!

my teachers were former marines but good people
i was nearly late because i turned around and said thank you to one and shook his hand and said happy bday USMCSmiley Very Happy
true love waits
Message 20 of 30 (0 Views)
0 Likes