Uncharted Territory
1925 posts

Re: pain pain...

Nov 10, 2006

Captain Pants wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

NightWarrior wrote:
Lond of Dragon do you do Pt  on you own timeso you can be ready for pt with everybody else. I also a green belt

i do my ab works outs and such but i have to lose 2 pounds my wedesnday so during the evening im doing lunges and short spints in my pretty big backyard with all of our other pt crap we do. 2 pounds a week, i dont drink soda, im eating small tonight, i hardly eat lunch so i have to watch more carefully now

Why do you need to lose weight

He doesn't want to be Private Pyle...

Why is Vino RETIRED? Thousands want to know: LINKY

gettin'wreck
gettin'wreck
Message 21 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Nov 10, 2006

Vino_Veritas wrote:

Captain Pants wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

NightWarrior wrote:
Lond of Dragon do you do Pt  on you own timeso you can be ready for pt with everybody else. I also a green belt

i do my ab works outs and such but i have to lose 2 pounds my wedesnday so during the evening im doing lunges and short spints in my pretty big backyard with all of our other pt crap we do. 2 pounds a week, i dont drink soda, im eating small tonight, i hardly eat lunch so i have to watch more carefully now

rotfl jerkSmiley Tongue
no i need to get this job i want so shush up
true love waits
Message 22 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12621 posts

Nov 10, 2006

Vino_Veritas wrote:

Captain Pants wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

NightWarrior wrote:

It's old farts like you ... Gosh.. just stick to retirement.

Long time no see. How have things been going for you?
Message 23 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2352 posts

Nov 10, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:
and i learned how to properly stand at attention and at ease
I always enjoyed learning movements and marching. Some people have a real hard time with it and I can't figure out why. And people have actually passed out from being at attention too long  I dont remember the longest I've ever stayed at attention but it was when some 1st lieutenant came in and went to each one of us and asked a bunch of questions and we just stood at attention the entire time. I never new just standing could be so exhausting

Message 24 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1074 posts

Nov 10, 2006
You want to know what ARMY stands for?

AINT READY TO BE A MARINE YET

Semper Fi
Message 25 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.
0 posts

Nov 10, 2006
good to see you stuck to your goal of joining the military LOD.. sounds like your on track to meet the requirements..  the best thing to do is run long distances get your endurance up then all the workouts will be a breeze..

im going to the gym 3 times a week to actually gain weight... im at around 160lbs right now (lost alot of wieght due to an injury)..need to beef up a bit just got some supplement to speed the process up...

good luck with your PT man..
Message 26 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4808 posts

Nov 10, 2006
i dont think i would ever join the armed forces, too much work for too little pay out in the end, plus, training is jsut to get you mentally in shape, not so much physically
Senior class of 2008
PSN: redsoxman5
2007 AL East Pennant, 2007 ALDS Champion
2007 ALCS Champions, 2007 World Series Champions
Message 27 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1925 posts

Nov 30, 2006

Fenderson wrote:

Vino_Veritas wrote:

Captain Pants wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

NightWarrior wrote:

It's old farts like you ... Gosh.. just stick to retirement.

Long time no see. How have things been going for you?

I should just stick to retirement, but I keep lingering about.   Things are just peachy here in the islands.   I'm a Dad for the second time as of 11/19 and keeping myself busy.  

gettin'wreck
gettin'wreck
Message 28 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1925 posts

Nov 30, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:

Vino_Veritas wrote:

Captain Pants wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:

NightWarrior wrote:

rotfl jerkSmiley Tongue
no i need to get this job i want so shush up

I'm a stinker... hehe. 

gettin'wreck
gettin'wreck
Message 29 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3784 posts

Nov 30, 2006

Lord of dragons wrote:
ugh
today and every wedesnday i have PT with the army. ugh i hate it and he was pist today and i learned how to properly stand at attention and at ease. we ran for a bit and did 200 overhand claps, i said 50 mountain climbers i stopped at 15 it was 4 counts. so we did 25. we did 40 i think 4 count jumping jacks. the stupid marines started their crap with us. losers brainwashed losers, i nearly yelled DUMB JARHEADS. i have to wear a saunna suit to lose body water weight im at 188 pounds i lost maybe 6 pounds?. so tonight i am eating a light pice of chicken and lots of water and sleeping like a kitten..
anyone do PT

I'll let you and FutureMarine go at it over that one.   But I've never done that stuff and I don't plan on ever going into the Armed Forces.  Good to see you're doing well though.  Hope everything stays that way.

Go Pre
53, 1:58, 3:12, 4:32
Message 30 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes