Fender Bender
3987 posts

Re: ola

Dec 28, 2012

LittleTortuga wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

ola? you mean hola? or maybe ole? either way your first post isn't that good. on the bright side future ones can only get better. Cat Frustrated

Ola is hello in Portuguese. So.... he probably meant it. Smiley Happy

Gotta learn some Portugese

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 11 of 20 (88 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

myalana wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

LittleTortuga wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

ola? you mean hola? or maybe ole? either way your first post isn't that good. on the bright side future ones can only get better. Cat Frustrated

Thanks for the lesson. Believe it or not since these are the NA forums we're required to post in English. Here's a link to the Portugese forums so you can post in the language you're comfortable with. Expecting us to translate is rude. Cat Frustrated

http://pt.playstation.com/

Umm good cover I guess.
Aquele com o gato ea arma é louco porque ele é um pouco lento. Olá a você e bem-vindo aos fóruns.

Good cover? It IS rude to expect us to translate. I gave a valid link. Would you go to the Portugese forums and expect them to translate? You don't think they'd be upset at the stupid, arrogant American for expecting them to translate?

And their first post was bad. A one word title and an emoticon body. Not very discussion worthy although I made it better by giving something to talk about. Smiley Wink

OP:  Ignorar a cadela myalana. Ela não tem nada a oferecer. Eu postei um link para você usar, para que você possa se comunicar em sua própria língua. É rude esperar para ser traduzido.

Message 12 of 20 (88 Views)
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Dec 28, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

myalana wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

LittleTortuga wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

Thanks for the lesson. Believe it or not since these are the NA forums we're required to post in English. Here's a link to the Portugese forums so you can post in the language you're comfortable with. Expecting us to translate is rude. Cat Frustrated

http://pt.playstation.com/

Umm good cover I guess.
Aquele com o gato ea arma é louco porque ele é um pouco lento. Olá a você e bem-vindo aos fóruns.

Good cover? It IS rude to expect us to translate. I gave a valid link. Would you go to the Portugese forums and expect them to translate? You don't think they'd be upset at the stupid, arrogant American for expecting them to translate?

And their first post was bad. A one word title and an emoticon body. Not very discussion worthy although I made it better by giving something to talk about. Smiley Wink

OP:  No haga caso de la myalana perra. Ella no tiene nada que aportar. He publicado un enlace para que usted pueda usar para que pueda comunicarse en su propio idioma. Es de mala educación esperan que traducir.

Wow Ne1, you blew me away. Didn't understand what you said, but hope you translate Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 20 (80 Views)
MVP Support
24784 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

havocsarmy wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

myalana wrote:

Umm good cover I guess.

OP:  Ignorar a cadela myalana. Ela não tem nada a oferecer. Eu postei um link para você usar, para que você possa se comunicar em sua própria língua. É rude esperar para ser traduzido.

Wow Ne1, you blew me away. Didn't understand what you said, but hope you translate Smiley Very Happy

Had to shorten that up a little. Sorry I won't translate. Use Google translate. It's another example of why we're required to post in English. myalanna harassed me in another language so I evaded the filter in my reply. Kinda defeats the purpose by admitting it but oh well. Smiley LOL Now that I think about it I may have used Spanish instead of Portugese. Oops. Still working on my coffee.......

Message 14 of 20 (75 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

LMAO!!!! Never did I think using Google translate could be so much fun! 

This thread is awesome!

The cat with the gun is hella funny

Message 15 of 20 (74 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Speedy24xmax wrote:

LMAO!!!! Never did I think using Google translate could be so much fun! 

This thread is awesome!

The cat with the gun is hella funny

I edited my reply to you. Did I accidentily use Spanish instead of Portugese? I think I did. Smiley Mad

Message 16 of 20 (66 Views)
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Dec 28, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

myalana wrote:

Umm good cover I guess.

OP:  No haga caso de la myalana perra. Ella no tiene nada que aportar. He publicado un enlace para que usted pueda usar para que pueda comunicarse en su propio idioma. Es de mala educación esperan que traducir.

Had to shorten that up a little. Sorry I won't translate. Use Google translate. It's another example of why we're required to post in English. myalanna harassed me in another language so I evaded the filter in my reply. Kinda defeats the purpose by admitting it but oh well. Smiley LOL Now that I think about it I may have used Spanish instead of Portugese. Oops. Still working on my coffee.......

Back to google translate lol.

BTW where's the OP? Want to hear more from him. I think I can/could fit in the barrio

Message 17 of 20 (62 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Could be one of those one hit quiters....

Message 18 of 20 (56 Views)
MVP Support
24784 posts

Dec 28, 2012

havocsarmy wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

havocsarmy wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

myalana wrote:

Umm good cover I guess.

Back to google translate lol.

BTW where's the OP? Want to hear more from him. I think I can/could fit in the barrio

I already did. It's Spanish but I just edited it. It's Portugese now.  I don't think the OP ever had any intention of participating.

Message 19 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Something said "rude" in your translation Smiley Very Happy

That's the only line I could read lol

Message 20 of 20 (47 Views)
0 Likes