Uncharted Territory
1648 posts

Re: obscenely expensive Magic card

Oct 19, 2013

it's a black lotus card, it's like super rare, not allowed in tournaments, and isn't that good, but idk, I could see someone paying that much for it...idk why, but I could see it

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 11 of 14 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2013

Artfuldead wrote:

it's a black lotus card, it's like super rare, not allowed in tournaments, and isn't that good, but idk, I could see someone paying that much for it...idk why, but I could see it

There are combos with it that allow you to win on turn 0, im pretty sure its one of the best cards in the game.

It doesn't really make everything you use better, it just supplies a lot of free very early on.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 12 of 14 (78 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34127 posts

Oct 19, 2013

i havent played Magic in years.

last set that came out when i played was probably that Samurai set. Smiley Very Happy

man did i make a crazy white deck with that series. i remember using reverse the sands and pissing people off.

Message 13 of 14 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Oct 19, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

i havent played Magic in years.

last set that came out when i played was probably that Samurai set. Smiley Very Happy

man did i make a crazy white deck with that series. i remember using reverse the sands and pissing people off.

I never got into until the "Avacyn returns" block... then made some decks with the m12 and m13 sets... haven't bought anymore since.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 14 of 14 (60 Views)
0 Likes