Message 11 of 14 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Re: new too PS3

Apr 23, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
"Welcume" to the forum, I'm Kaz, and I'm a Japanese, grammar and mispelling has NO MEANING on this forum, enjoy your stay

It does make you look stupid and don't give me that second language excuse because I also speak English as a second language. 

It's funny because it's the internet, can you see people on the internet? How do you know they "look" stupid? Just asking lol Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 14 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9465 posts

Apr 23, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
"Welcume" to the forum, I'm Kaz, and I'm a Japanese, grammar and mispelling has NO MEANING on this forum, enjoy your stay

It does make you look stupid and don't give me that second language excuse because I also speak English as a second language. 

It's funny because it's the internet, can you see people on the internet? How do you know they "look" stupid? Just asking lol Smiley Happy

I'm pretty sure you looked pretty stupid while writing that message. Smiley Tongue

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 13 of 14 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 23, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

I'm pretty sure you looked pretty stupid while writing that message. Smiley Tongue

I'm pretty sure I did, however, I feel happy that there's a maniac who can look at people face even if they are from the internet, talking to me Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 14 (29 Views)
0 Likes