Message 11 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Re: new too PS3

Apr 23, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
"Welcume" to the forum, I'm Kaz, and I'm a Japanese, grammar and mispelling has NO MEANING on this forum, enjoy your stay

It does make you look stupid and don't give me that second language excuse because I also speak English as a second language. 

It's funny because it's the internet, can you see people on the internet? How do you know they "look" stupid? Just asking lol :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5499 posts

Apr 23, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:
"Welcume" to the forum, I'm Kaz, and I'm a Japanese, grammar and mispelling has NO MEANING on this forum, enjoy your stay

It does make you look stupid and don't give me that second language excuse because I also speak English as a second language. 

It's funny because it's the internet, can you see people on the internet? How do you know they "look" stupid? Just asking lol :smileyhappy:

I'm pretty sure you looked pretty stupid while writing that message. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 23, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

I'm pretty sure you looked pretty stupid while writing that message. :smileytongue:

I'm pretty sure I did, however, I feel happy that there's a maniac who can look at people face even if they are from the internet, talking to me :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (25 Views)
0 Likes