Highlighted
Feb 03 2013
By: James-is-Great2 First Son 1 posts

new Trophy layout

5 replies 105 views Edited Feb 3, 2013

Boy do I sure miss the old Trophy system.  When you could hit the home button and go to the trophy list for the game you were playing and see what you did to earn that Trophy you just got.  Now it really kind of sucks.  I have to go over to the Playstation Network and then wait for it to sync (all my games) the go into the game I want.  AND THEN before I can go back to the game I'm playing I have to wait for everything to load up before hitting the O button to go back to the dashboard berfore hitting the home button to start playing again.  In all this process can take almost 2 minutes which is rather long and boring when all I want is to check the trophy list real quick.  When I'm on my Xbox and get an achievement I just hit the home button and it takes me straight to the achievement, why can't trophies be that easy.

Message 1 of 6 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
576 posts

Re: new Trophy layout

Feb 3, 2013

James-is-Great2 wrote:

Boy do I sure miss the old Trophy system.  When you could hit the home button and go to the trophy list for the game you were playing and see what you did to earn that Trophy you just got.  Now it really kind of sucks.  I have to go over to the Playstation Network and then wait for it to sync (all my games) the go into the game I want.  AND THEN before I can go back to the game I'm playing I have to wait for everything to load up before hitting the O button to go back to the dashboard berfore hitting the home button to start playing again.  In all this process can take almost 2 minutes which is rather long and boring when all I want is to check the trophy list real quick.  When I'm on my Xbox and get an achievement I just hit the home button and it takes me straight to the achievement, why can't trophies be that easy.

Go to trophy collection on XMB, press triangle, click switch modes, click offline mode.   It won't sync everytime you checkout your trophies.

Message 2 of 6 (98 Views)
Platinum
55402 posts

Feb 4, 2013

^ what he said.  I had the same exact issues as you James and once i switched to offline mode I was a happy trophy checker once again Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 6 (80 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Thanks for the info on the Trophies.

“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.”
― William Faulkner
Message 4 of 6 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Feb 5, 2013

I was curious, if anyone knew why they moved the Trophies section from Games to Network tabs in Ps3 main menu?

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 5 of 6 (60 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Maybe because thats the tab were all our account information is, download list, account management, and we do win trophies from games but they are sync to out accounts, makes sense?
Message 6 of 6 (49 Views)
0 Likes