Dec 25 2006
By: xEpitaph Survivor 2843 posts

my x-mas sucked *edited*

31 replies 2 views Edited Dec 25, 2006
we had a party and i was using the computer and my little cuzin kept on turning it off when i need to get sumthing. at first i just ignored it. he did it two more times.(the second time i was downloading sumthing big and it was like 80% and it took an hour to get there) and that was not the only thing he did. he keep on throwing food at me. i got pissed and threw a ball at his head. i got in trouble by his parents and i said he started then they said he is just a little kid(he is in the **bleep**-in 6th grade for god's sakes!!!!) then that was the time when i got pissed off. i said i had no relatives in front of everyone. they were blaming me for sumthing i didnt start. i wanted this to be a fun day but my cuz had to ruin it. and i dont feel guilty at saying that. they deserved it for defending my cuzin.

o yeah and i forgot. i was holding my digital camera and he smacked it. luckly it didnt got scratched.

Message Edited by SonicBOOM5 on 12-24-2006 11:49 PM
Message 12 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
695 posts

Re: my x-mas sucked

Dec 25, 2006
that sucks
Message 1 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8134 posts

Dec 25, 2006
my xmas sucks because no one cares about me
Message 2 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2843 posts

Dec 25, 2006

lookinbarrel wrote:

no one cares about me tooSmiley Sad

Message Edited by SonicBOOM5 on 12-24-2006 11:38 PM
Message 3 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Dec 25, 2006
I would of power bombed him or put him in the sharpshooter like I do the rest of my little cousins.......wear them out.

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 4 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9712 posts

Dec 25, 2006

lookinbarrel wrote:

Oh please!  You have a home and food, you're cared for.
Message 5 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7955 posts

Dec 25, 2006

SonicBOOM5 wrote:
we had a party and i was using the computer and my little cuzin kept on turning it off when i need to get sumthing. at first i just ignored it. he did it two more times.(the second time i was downloading sumthing big and it was like 80% and it took an hour to get there) and that was not the only thing he did. he keep on throwing food at me. i got pissed and threw a ball at his head. i got in trouble by his parents and i said he started then they said he is just a little kid(he is in the **bleep**-in 6th grade for god's sakes!!!!) then that was the time when i got pissed off. i said i had no relatives in front of everyone. they were blaming me for sumthing i didnt start. i wanted this to be a fun day but my cuz had to ruin it. and i dont feel guilty at saying that. they deserved it for defending my cuzin.

Message Edited by SonicBOOM5 on 12-24-2006 11:37 PM

u should of cussed everyone out and telling them how immature hes being and how he is in the 6th grade and hes not a baby anymore
Message 6 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5760 posts

Dec 25, 2006

SonicBOOM5 wrote:

lookinbarrel wrote:

no one cares about me tooSmiley Sad

One of my grandma's just passed away 5 days ago, so therefore both of my parents are out cold sleeping because they didn't get any actual sleep for 3 days.

Looks like I win at this silly sympathy game.

Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.
Message 7 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7937 posts

Dec 25, 2006

SonicBOOM5 wrote:

Message Edited by SonicBOOM5 on 12-24-2006 11:37 PM

That sucks. I would punch him
Message 8 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8134 posts

Dec 25, 2006

ps2groovy wrote:

lookinbarrel wrote:

Oh please!  You have a home and food, you're cared for.

yea but im home alone, for the next 2 weeks, my parents are on vacation, but im vacationing in my room
yea moon child beats us all

Message Edited by lookinbarrel on 12-24-2006 11:43 PM
Message 9 of 32 (2 Views)
0 Likes