Apr 16 2007
By: j5ubx23r0 Survivor 2807 posts

my school is causing depression.

26 replies 1 views Edited Apr 16, 2007
man, when i first went to my school, i got really depressed, i was separated from all my good friends and my girlfriend who are in a school a mile and a half away....this was back in august.
since august, i've been bullied, have people take my homework (because i was stereotyped, ; and these ppl were in a "blaxican" gang.) got into 3 fights (lost the first one), used for my money (cuz i actually have a job) . i really hate my school, im starting to think that this school is a joke; its not even funny. anyone experiencing this too?

Message Edited by 5UBX23R0 on 04-16-2007 04:23 PM
Message 2 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1986 posts

Re: my school is causing depression.

Apr 16, 2007

5UBX23R0 wrote:
man, when i first went to my school, i got really depressed, i was separated from all my good friends and my girlfriend who are in a school a mile and a half away....this was back in august.
since august, i've been bullied, have people take my homework (because i was stereotyped, ; and these ppl were in a "blaxican" gang.) got into 3 fights (lost the first one), used for my money (cuz i actually have a job) . i really hate my school, im starting to think that this school is a joke; its not even funny. anyone experiencing this too

it might get better, it might get worse, just float on and don't let it get to you (in a kill someone way)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 1 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Apr 16, 2007
WoW man thats harsh... i cant stand bullying or bullies... i have never been bullied in my life so not to sure how it feels, but ive seen it happen an its not nice to see someone being soo de-graded by some beetch.

Are you a quiet person?? who keeps them self to there self?
Message 3 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2007 posts

Apr 16, 2007

suckadance wrote:

5UBX23R0 wrote:
since august, i've been bullied, have people take my homework (because i was stereotyped, ; and these ppl were in a "blaxican" gang.) got into 3 fights (lost the first one), used for my money (cuz i actually have a job) . i really hate my school, im starting to think that this school is a joke; its not even funny. anyone experiencing this too

it might get better, it might get worse, just float on and don't let it get to you (in a kill someone way)

the guy with modest mouse as his sig Smiley Very Happy     i love modest mouse, i have all their CD's.  Missed the Boat
dog
Message 4 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2807 posts

Apr 16, 2007

Stument wrote:
WoW man thats harsh... i cant stand bullying or bullies... i have never been bullied in my life so not to sure how it feels, but ive seen it happen an its not nice to see someone being soo de-graded by some beetch.

Are you a quiet person?? who keeps them self to there self?

yep, im a quiet person, don't really talk to anyone unless we're friends or im forced to talk if my teachers tell me to answer something.
Message 5 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Apr 16, 2007
Well theres your Problem
Message 6 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1986 posts

Apr 16, 2007

tumtoo wrote:

suckadance wrote:

5UBX23R0 wrote:

the guy with modest mouse as his sig Smiley Very Happy     i love modest mouse, i have all their CD's.  Missed the Boat

i'm glad someone caught on
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 7 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Apr 16, 2007
i'm not experiencing this

but you gotta stand up for yourself
dont let em bullie you
doesnt matter if you are bigger or smaller than em
they ask you for your homework
you say no
they ask you why
you say you dont want to

trust me things will get alot better
join a sport and meet some new people

seriously, you talk with people long enough you will be friends and you will start hanging out and maybe even get invited to a couple of parties

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 8 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Apr 16, 2007
Actually speak to people, Everyone and anyone.

Even if its a hey as u walk past... or a smile/nod just reconise people and they'll do the same.
Message 9 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2807 posts

Apr 16, 2007
actually, my school's full of jocks, preps, and a-holes.
Message 10 of 27 (1 View)
0 Likes