Emofftopic discussion board...
Message 21 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2807 posts

Re: my school is causing depression.

Apr 17, 2007

Wrestlin Dude wrote:
Not to be insensitive but you are still able to see your girlfriend and friends on the weekend right. Try moving 1500 miles away from where you live, leaving a girlfriend you actually care about, great friends and going to a school were the mascot is a freakin unicorn. To top it of next year is my junior year of high school so i have two more years left before i graduate, try to get good memoiries with new friend and a girlfriend you have feeling for.

wow. thats worse than my case. srry dude.
Message 22 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
gf~
Uncharted Territory
1710 posts

Apr 17, 2007
we only have mexican gangs i used to be scared until i just saw throught them i learned how to box and told them off some of them are my friends though but not all
just stand up to them you know dont be scared look at them straight in the eye dont let them imitate you

5UBX23R0 wrote:
man, when i first went to my school, i got really depressed, i was separated from all my good friends and my girlfriend who are in a school a mile and a half away....this was back in august.
since august, i've been bullied, have people take my homework (because i was stereotyped, ; and these ppl were in a "blaxican" gang.) got into 3 fights (lost the first one), used for my money (cuz i actually have a job) . i really hate my school, im starting to think that this school is a joke; its not even funny. anyone experiencing this too?

Message Edited by 5UBX23R0 on 04-16-2007 04:23 PM

Message 23 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 17, 2007

gf wrote:
we only have mexican gangs i used to be scared until i just saw throught them i learned how to box and told them off some of them are my friends though but not all
just stand up to them you know dont be scared look at them straight in the eye dont let them imitate you

5UBX23R0 wrote:
man, when i first went to my school, i got really depressed, i was separated from all my good friends and my girlfriend who are in a school a mile and a half away....this was back in august.
since august, i've been bullied, have people take my homework (because i was stereotyped, ; and these ppl were in a "blaxican" gang.) got into 3 fights (lost the first one), used for my money (cuz i actually have a job) . i really hate my school, im starting to think that this school is a joke; its not even funny. anyone experiencing this too?

Message Edited by 5UBX23R0 on 04-16-2007 04:23 PM

Or you could just simply become friends with them. Robot surprised Robot wink
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 24 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Apr 17, 2007
A good way to meet new people is to try and mingle in with your friends' friends. That way your network of pals will open up more and more.

As for school and the problems you face, not speaking to anyone will make it harder for you so you need to stand up for yourself and even speak to your teachers.

If you don't do anything, nothing good will happen.
Message 25 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7677 posts

Apr 17, 2007
my year has been awsome.... started high school
Photobucket
Message 26 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
12141 posts

Apr 17, 2007
a mile and a half away?  when i go to college, i'm gonna be 600 miles away from my girlfriend!
Message 27 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes