Ghost of Sparta
18407 posts

Re: my parents and my grades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 8, 2007

Chronik wrote:

PS2mommy wrote:

Chronik wrote:
But why do they have to say something that will let you down and make you not want to study anymore? Why cant they say something encouraging????

What you can't go and say,.................... Dad, it might help to encourage me instead of knocking me down.

I did like a year ago and he startded a huge argument.... i dont want to go there again i dont like arguing with my parents.

my grades will stay the way they are.. im not perfect.

ok then, don't need another arguement. I'll agree with ya there. And, no one is perfect. Thats so very true. Your grades aren't bad at all. I'd be happy if one of my kids brought grades home like that.
Photobucket
MY PSN=Jinx3
Message 31 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
715 posts

Feb 8, 2007

Chronik wrote:

PS2mommy wrote:

Chronik wrote:
But why do they have to say something that will let you down and make you not want to study anymore? Why cant they say something encouraging????

What you can't go and say,.................... Dad, it might help to encourage me instead of knocking me down.

I did like a year ago and he startded a huge argument.... i dont want to go there again i dont like arguing with my parents.

Then on your next report card, just F everything
Message 32 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3861 posts

Feb 8, 2007

Chronik wrote:

PS2mommy wrote:

Chronik wrote:

No,nobody is  really perfect in this world we live today. My cousin, had to work 2x to get into Harvard. He's a genuis,honestly with his smarts but his lack on mentally to work(add) got him more motive to try harder. Now he's over in England making a fortune.

hope this helps.. 
"
Message 33 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37748 posts

Feb 8, 2007

xl_darksnipr_lx wrote:

Chronik wrote:

PS2mommy wrote:

Chronik wrote:

Thats what i was considering!!!! seriously! id like to see what hed have to say about that.

But no im not ruining my life because of their stupid comments

Message 34 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
715 posts

Feb 8, 2007

Chronik wrote:

xl_darksnipr_lx wrote:

Chronik wrote:

PS2mommy wrote:

Chronik wrote:

Thats what i was considering!!!! seriously! id like to see what hed have to say about that.

But no im not ruining my life because of their stupid comments

Okay, get a D in everything then...that wont ruin your life because the next report card after that, you can raise it easily.  An F won't ruin you life like your parents tell you.
Message 35 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2331 posts

Feb 8, 2007
My parents, Don't care, much.
Message 36 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes