Keyblade Wielder
10837 posts

Re: my parents and my grades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 8, 2007
he means that u will be affected when it comes to the sat and college. Trust me it will pay off if you work hard now
Message 21 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1991 posts

Feb 8, 2007

Wrestlin Dude wrote:
You think you have it hard? I got one B, an 89 in spanish 2 and i got a half n' hour lecture about applying myself to school work. I am in almost all honors classes and i struggle with spanish and i still got a lecture all my other grades were A's.

Spanish corrupts anyways. At my school the majority of the kids at my school at hispanic and I live in CT They think they own the place, don't speak english, crowd the halls, use profanity. You don't want to contribute to that anyways.
Message 22 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18407 posts

Feb 8, 2007

Chronik wrote:
But why do they have to say something that will let you down and make you not want to study anymore? Why cant they say something encouraging????

What you can't go and say,.................... Dad, it might help to encourage me instead of knocking me down.
Photobucket
MY PSN=Jinx3
Message 23 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Feb 8, 2007
Over a C??? That's crazy... I can see if it was an F or maybe a D but a C?... Come on...

Really grades don't matter THAT MUCH as many make them out to be. As long as you doing your best then it's ok. Really.. I've seen A average students go into college and drop out and C average students pass college with 4.0 gpas.... so tell your dad that lol.

Also just in case if anyone replies with "You are just saying that becuase you get bad grades".... WRONG. So far my average in all my years of school has been around a 91%...
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 24 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
715 posts

Feb 8, 2007

PS2mommy wrote:

Chronik wrote:
But why do they have to say something that will let you down and make you not want to study anymore? Why cant they say something encouraging????

What you can go and say,.................... Dad, it might help to encourage me instead of knocking me down.

I think that is what you meant to say.
Message 25 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.
0 posts

Feb 8, 2007
my parents r the same. i got my psat scores back and i got above 50 in each of the sections and my overall score was 156 and my mom was like "you did okay. u didn't do great, jus okay"
Message 26 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Feb 8, 2007

Wrestlin Dude wrote:
You think you have it hard? I got one B, an 89 in spanish 2 and i got a half n' hour lecture about applying myself to school work. I am in almost all honors classes and i struggle with spanish and i still got a lecture all my other grades were A's.

My goodness.That's ridiculous...

I feel sorry for some of you guys...
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 27 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
38836 posts

Feb 8, 2007

PS2mommy wrote:

Chronik wrote:

What you can't go and say,.................... Dad, it might help to encourage me instead of knocking me down.

I did like a year ago and he startded a huge argument.... i dont want to go there again i dont like arguing with my parents.

my grades will stay the way they are.. im not perfect.

Message 28 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3861 posts

Feb 8, 2007

PSP ONWER wrote:
he means that u will be affected when it comes to the sat and college. Trust me it will pay off if you work hard now

Honstely,Your dads trying to prepare your not to be  a ***** in the world we live in after your done with HS&college on towards to work/job.

Message Edited by wazoo11 on 02-08-2007 05:15 PM
"
Message 29 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18407 posts

Feb 8, 2007

xl_darksnipr_lx wrote:

PS2mommy wrote:

Chronik wrote:

What you can go and say,.................... Dad, it might help to encourage me instead of knocking me down.

I think that is what you meant to say.

uh, no. I meant he can't go ask his dad for some support?? It would seem to me he CAN, but is not.
Photobucket
MY PSN=Jinx3
Message 30 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes