Apr 05 2007
By: Ashton305 Big Daddy 19357 posts

my mom is such an idiot >:(

13 replies 2 views Edited Apr 5, 2007
ok...the ups man just came to my house about 10 minutes ago and my mom opened the door...and he said is home...and my mom was like ...so then she calls out my name and i come to the door and there is the ups man asking me if i was (this alias) that i put down when i ordered some free stuff...and i said yeah...and i explained to him that i put down that (alias) because i don't want my real name to be sold around and next thing you know i'm getting

all kinds of spam mail with my real name on it in the mail...and he was all like well i can't give it to you...and he asked my mom to sign for it and she was like "NO!!" and then my older brother (18) comes to the door...and he's like well i sign for it and he does so the ups man leaves....but the point is that...i've told my mom when things in the mail come for (my alias name) that's really just me...like 30 times now and she still doesn't understand Smiley Mad...i only put down my real name when i purchase stuff from legitamate websites (ebay, amazon, and newegg)...but never for free stuff

do you wanna know what all of this all over...a stupid pair of cheap earphones

Message Edited by Ashton305 on 04-05-2007 03:26 PM
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 13 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10233 posts

Re: my mom is such an idiot >:(

Apr 5, 2007
All that arguing over earphones.
Message 1 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17115 posts

Apr 5, 2007

Ashton305 wrote:
ok...the ups man just came to my house about 10 minutes ago and my mom opened the door...and he said is home...and my mom was like ...so then she calls out my name and i come to the door and there is the ups man asking me if i was (this alias) that i put down when i ordered some free stuff...and i said yeah...and i explained to him that i put down that (alias) because i don't want my real name to be sold around and next thing you know i'm getting

all kinds of spam mail with my real name on it in the mail...and he was all like well i can't give it to you...and he asked my mom to sign for it and she was like "NO!!" and then my older brother (18) comes to the door...and he's like well i sign for it and he does so the ups man leaves....but the point is that...i've told my mom when things in the mail come for (my alias name) that's really just me...like 30 times now and she still doesn't frickin understand Smiley Mad...i only put down my real name when i purchase stuff from legitamate websites (ebay, amazon, and newegg)...but never for free stuff

Can you blame her? Identity thieves use alternate allias all the time, and then ship the product to a strangers house where they intervene and receive the package.

Ashton, listen to your mother.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1504 posts

Apr 5, 2007

Ashton305 wrote:

all kinds of spam mail with my real name on it in the mail...and he was all like well i can't give it to you...and he asked my mom to sign for it and she was like "NO!!" and then my older brother (18) comes to the door...and he's like well i sign for it and he does so the ups man leaves....but the point is that...i've told my mom when things in the mail come for (my alias name) that's really just me...like 30 times now and she still doesn't frickin understand Smiley Mad...i only put down my real name when i purchase stuff from legitamate websites (ebay, amazon, and newegg)...but never for free stuff

hey, u know what i started to notice?

well, tthe older i become, the more i get separated with my mom ( and i mean in a way that we start thinking soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo differently), yeah

but that sucks, man

can i ask you a qustion?

where do u get the free stuff?
i like free stuff, even if it's some **bleep**tie earphones  

Message Edited by Igor-Bastrikov on 04-05-2007 01:30 PM
Message 3 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Apr 5, 2007

Ashton305 wrote:

Ah, mail fraud.
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19357 posts

Apr 5, 2007

Igor-Bastrikov wrote:

Ashton305 wrote:

well, tthe older i become, the more i get separated with my mom ( and i mean in a way that we start thinking soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo differently), yeah

but that sucks, man

can i ask you a qustion?

http://forums.slickdeals.net/f4-freebies.html and some other websites...i still have my free logitech webcam...(haven't opened it though)...i'm trying to sell it
Message 5 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3782 posts

Apr 5, 2007
Yes, a total idiot.

Message Edited by Rayzn1 on 04-05-2007 01:34 PM
Message 6 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3213 posts

Apr 5, 2007
She is pretty stupid.
Now playing: Grand Theft Auto IV, Gran Turismo 4 & Uncharted Drake's Fortune. Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19357 posts

Apr 5, 2007

Hybrid oo7 wrote:
Can you blame her? Identity thieves use alternate allias all the time, and then ship the product to a strangers house where they intervene and receive the package.

Ashton, listen to your mother.

just two days ago i started recieving my 1 year of pc magazine and games for window magazine...and she seen the name on there...and i told her why i use that bogus name...and today she can't remember that
Message 8 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1504 posts

Apr 5, 2007

Ashton305 wrote:

Igor-Bastrikov wrote:

Ashton305 wrote:

but that sucks, man

can i ask you a qustion?

http://forums.slickdeals.net/f4-freebies.html and some other websites...i still have my free logitech webcam...(haven't opened it though)...i'm trying to sell it

how exactly do i get stuff?    

lol, i'm so stupid
Message 9 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes