Survivor
2796 posts

Re: my mom is such an idiot >:(

Apr 5, 2007

Ashton305 wrote:
ok...the ups man just came to my house about 10 minutes ago and my mom opened the door...and he said is home...and my mom was like ...so then she calls out my name and i come to the door and there is the ups man asking me if i was (this alias) that i put down when i ordered some free stuff...and i said yeah...and i explained to him that i put down that (alias) because i don't want my real name to be sold around and next thing you know i'm getting

all kinds of spam mail with my real name on it in the mail...and he was all like well i can't give it to you...and he asked my mom to sign for it and she was like "NO!!" and then my older brother (18) comes to the door...and he's like well i sign for it and he does so the ups man leaves....but the point is that...i've told my mom when things in the mail come for (my alias name) that's really just me...like 30 times now and she still doesn't frickin understand Smiley Mad...i only put down my real name when i purchase stuff from legitamate websites (ebay, amazon, and newegg)...but never for free stuff

do you wanna know what all of this all over...a stupid pair of cheap earphones

OMG!...Smiley Indifferent Head phones you got to be kidding.
�� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ���� PnP LAN

Message 10 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Apr 5, 2007
Are you serious you were fighting over stupid headphones . I hope you know you could of just went to the store and bought a 5 dollar pair of headphones
Photobucket
Message 11 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5282 posts

Apr 5, 2007
let me see the 5 dollar headphones picture
Message 12 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Big Daddy
19075 posts

Apr 5, 2007
I think your mom is just being a typical parent.  Moms are like that...don't hold it against her.
Message 14 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes