Jul 27 2010
By: Stupido93 Uncharted Territory 2006 posts

my cousin won't talk to me.........

16 replies 56 views Edited Jul 27, 2010

so lately i've been trying to get in touch with a cousin of mine whom i haven't spoken to in years. i never really ever spoke to her, and i didn't even meet her until around 3 years ago. but she lives in another country, and we haven't heard from each other since 3 years ago when we saw each other. so lately i've developed an interest in finding out about them and getting to know them. i found her on facebook and i added her and tried to talk to talk to her on her wall. she responded back to me just once and not again. i wanna get a conversation started but she's not responding to me. can anyone help me?

PSP Collection: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, Burnout Legends, Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy, Madden NFL 2008, Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow, Wipeout Pure, Daxter, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0, Star Wars: Lethal Alliance, Ape Escape: On the Loose, ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin Trails, NBA 2005, Twisted Metal 2.

Xbox 360 Collection: Grand Theft Auto IV, Guitar Hero 2, Fifa 06: Road to Fifa World Cup, Burnout Legends, Fifa Soccer 2007, X-Men: The Official Game, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Original Xbox Collection: Sega GT 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, Star Wars: Battlefront 2, Crash Bandicoot and the Wrath of Cortex, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Halo 2, Spider-Man 2, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Call of Duty 2: Big Red One.
Message 1 of 17 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Re: my cousin won't talk to me.........

Jul 27, 2010

Facebook isnt always the best place to talk to people I rarely log onto mine and usually ignore anything new on it. It also depends on what country she is from some countries have tight restrictions on facebook and other types of communication.

Message 2 of 17 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4851 posts

Jul 27, 2010

Pics or it didn't happen.

Message 3 of 17 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Jul 27, 2010
Perhaps she uses her facebook primarily to correspond with friends and doesn't want a strange family member, who she hardly knows, to start pestering her publicly there. It would probably be wise to privately message her and try to obtain her email address.
Message 4 of 17 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Jul 27, 2010

CaptainNokturnal wrote:

Just as they always say in IB and /b/ on the boards.

On-Topic, she probably doesn't know you too well or doesn't feel like responding. Try giving it time.

Message 5 of 17 (56 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1304 posts

Jul 27, 2010

If you could visit or have her and/or her family visit, it would be much easier to start a dialogue. The most simple way might just be to pick up a phone and call.

Pictures from Afghanistan
“I would rather die standing up, than live life on my knees.”

--Emiliano Zapata
Message 6 of 17 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9918 posts

Jul 27, 2010

Videogameaddict2 wrote:

CaptainNokturnal wrote:

Just as they always say in IB and /b/ on the boards.

... k?

Message 7 of 17 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Jul 27, 2010

Maybe she just doesn't like you.

Photobucket

Message 8 of 17 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2006 posts

Jul 28, 2010

i understand that facebook isn't the best way to commune with people you barely know that well, but it's the only contact i have with her. i tried to get her to respond by liking the post and comments and everything and it didn't work. im going to stop for a little while because i don't want to annoy her. the thing is that i am planning to hopefully go visit them and their family within the next year, and i need to know exactly where they are. and no, according to my dad whom i just spoke to recently they have always shown interest in me after we met and they are always asking about me whenever they talk. so yes, she does like me. im just not really sure what to do now.

PSP Collection: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, Burnout Legends, Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy, Madden NFL 2008, Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow, Wipeout Pure, Daxter, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0, Star Wars: Lethal Alliance, Ape Escape: On the Loose, ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin Trails, NBA 2005, Twisted Metal 2.

Xbox 360 Collection: Grand Theft Auto IV, Guitar Hero 2, Fifa 06: Road to Fifa World Cup, Burnout Legends, Fifa Soccer 2007, X-Men: The Official Game, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Original Xbox Collection: Sega GT 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, Star Wars: Battlefront 2, Crash Bandicoot and the Wrath of Cortex, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Halo 2, Spider-Man 2, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Call of Duty 2: Big Red One.
Message 9 of 17 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2006 posts

Jul 28, 2010

any other ideas?

Message 10 of 17 (56 Views)
0 Likes