Message 11 of 17 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2006 posts

Re: my cousin won't talk to me.........

Jul 29, 2010

SillyWilly05 wrote:

Maybe you could give her a gift

i dont see how that could work since im not even sure where they are now.

PSP Collection: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, Burnout Legends, Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy, Madden NFL 2008, Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow, Wipeout Pure, Daxter, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0, Star Wars: Lethal Alliance, Ape Escape: On the Loose, ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin Trails, NBA 2005, Twisted Metal 2.

Xbox 360 Collection: Grand Theft Auto IV, Guitar Hero 2, Fifa 06: Road to Fifa World Cup, Burnout Legends, Fifa Soccer 2007, X-Men: The Official Game, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Original Xbox Collection: Sega GT 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, Star Wars: Battlefront 2, Crash Bandicoot and the Wrath of Cortex, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Halo 2, Spider-Man 2, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Call of Duty 2: Big Red One.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Jul 29, 2010

better by far that you should forget her and smile than you should remenber her and be sad ,she sounds like a meanie

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2006 posts

Jul 29, 2010

whitenight15 wrote:

better by far that you should forget her and smile than you should remenber her and be sad ,she sounds like a meanie

that is something i cannot do. even though we are not really close i still care about them a lot. and i feel that she definitely has at least some interest. maybe she just feels a little akward since we're nearly strangers to each other.

PSP Collection: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, Burnout Legends, Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy, Madden NFL 2008, Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow, Wipeout Pure, Daxter, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0, Star Wars: Lethal Alliance, Ape Escape: On the Loose, ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin Trails, NBA 2005, Twisted Metal 2.

Xbox 360 Collection: Grand Theft Auto IV, Guitar Hero 2, Fifa 06: Road to Fifa World Cup, Burnout Legends, Fifa Soccer 2007, X-Men: The Official Game, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Original Xbox Collection: Sega GT 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, Star Wars: Battlefront 2, Crash Bandicoot and the Wrath of Cortex, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Halo 2, Spider-Man 2, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Call of Duty 2: Big Red One.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2006 posts

Jul 29, 2010

any other ideas before i let this thread die?

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
883 posts

Jul 30, 2010

I've never met any of my cousins so I can't help there.

"Now you'll see what will be blinded eyes to see."

Get your Portable ID!

"Now you'll see what will be, blinded eyes to see."
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2006 posts

Jul 31, 2010

TotalSNAFU wrote:

I've never met any of my cousins so I can't help there.

that's interesting. never had any interest or they just live far away?

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (19 Views)
0 Likes