Reply
Dec 02 2006
By: OGPIMP~ I Only Post Everything 1154 posts
Offline

movie maker

5 replies 4 views Edited Dec 2, 2006
would any one please recommend a good movie maker program besides windows movie maker? thanks


Message Edited by OG PIMP on 12-01-2006 05:04 PM
Best Dead Podcast in The History!
Message 1 of 6 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 06/21/2006
Offline
19510 posts
 

Re: movie maker

Dec 2, 2006
MAGIX VIDEO deLuxe 2.0 Plus
I use it, it works great
 
You can do alooooooottt more than WinMoviemkr


Message Edited by J-Rad14 on 12-01-2006 05:13 PM




Message 2 of 6 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
1843 posts
 

Re: movie maker

Dec 2, 2006


OG PIMP wrote:
would any one please recommend a good movie maker program besides windows movie maker? thanks


Message Edited by OG PIMP on 12-01-2006 05:04 PM

Windows Movie Maker 2?
Message 3 of 6 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2006
Offline
1305 posts
 

Re: movie maker

Dec 2, 2006
dont know sorry.
������������������������������������������������
Wii 4.0U with XCM Chameleon Case Mod
-Bootmii vr2 with Starpatch hacks
-Preferred USB Loader: Wiiflow with 320gbHDD

Nintendo DSi 1.2U Black
-AceKard2i with 2gb micro sd
-M3i Zero (pending)
Message 4 of 6 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 06/21/2006
Offline
19510 posts
 

Re: movie maker

Dec 2, 2006


BakedPigeon wrote:


OG PIMP wrote:
would any one please recommend a good movie maker program besides windows movie maker? thanks


Message Edited by OG PIMP on 12-01-2006 05:04 PM

Windows Movie Maker 2?


well.....if he has WinXP, most likely he has 2.1




Message 5 of 6 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/06/2006
Offline
1154 posts
 

Re: movie maker

Dec 2, 2006


J-Rad14 wrote:
MAGIX VIDEO deLuxe 2.0 Plus
I use it, it works great
 
You can do alooooooottt more than WinMoviemkr


Message Edited by J-Rad14 on 12-01-2006 05:13 PM

okay thanks and yes i have 2.1 so imma try the one you said so thanks
Best Dead Podcast in The History!
Message 6 of 6 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes