Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Re: more post = more respect?

Jan 28, 2007
i see it as date registered. because i have seen people that have been here for a month and had more posts than me
Written in very small characters one word, which could be deciphered, but it was hard to tell whether it should be read as independent or interdependent

PSU handle: NewbieSmack
Gaming PSN handle: Mistah_Kurtz
Message 51 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12303 posts

Jan 28, 2007

Str8 Jacket wrote:
I look at join date as well as post count. Like I feel someone who joined in 06' has less seniority then someone who joined in 05' down, even if they have already reached their 1 year mark. Also post count. No specific numbers or anything. Higher posts means they spend more time here.

Very much true.

People look down on large post counts and label you a spammer but its because you spend a lot of time online.
» Follow me @OfficialOc «
Message 52 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1858 posts

Jan 28, 2007

Cobra Girl wrote:
Personally, I go with the quality of the postings and the attitudes of the poster's.  At the same time, I treat other's the way I would like to be treated no matter what the post count is.

Life is short; Paddle Hard!!

thats a good rule Thats what the Ten Commandments are all about :smileyvery-happy::smileytongue::smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy:

(Im not religious, i just like that rule Keeps you from doing anything bad)

-----------------------------------------------------------
need help with your psp? PM me, dajermster, or Game_Head101 >Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 53 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15503 posts

Jan 28, 2007

newfoundError wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:
I look at join date as well as post count. Like I feel someone who joined in 06' has less seniority then someone who joined in 05' down, even if they have already reached their 1 year mark. Also post count. No specific numbers or anything. Higher posts means they spend more time here.

Very much true.

People look down on large post counts and label you a spammer but its because you spend a lot of time online.

You're not speaking specifically about me, are you?
But anyways, just to tighten up some loose edges. I don't feel post count garners my respect. Neither does join date. It's just I do pay attention to those things when I see a post.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 54 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10886 posts

Jan 28, 2007
post count and rank mean nothing on this board
It's rumored that Brick Top's favorite means of dispatch involves: a stun-gun, a plastic bag, a roll of tape, and a pack of hungry pigs- Turkish
Message 55 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12303 posts

Jan 28, 2007

sameervenjara wrote:
post count and rank mean nothing on this board

Only the wise people know this but the noobs and mediocres still look at those things.
» Follow me @OfficialOc «
Message 56 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12093 posts

Jan 28, 2007
I got reported again it looks like by cobra girl (mini mod)!  She has quiet a bit of posts, yet really annoying person. 
I PM some noobs, also that I like. I just like nice people.  Hate wannabe mods, because they're brown nosers!

Message 57 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1858 posts

Jan 28, 2007

49er_477 wrote:
I got reported again it looks like by cobra girl (mini mod)!  She has quiet a bit of posts, yet really annoying person. 
I PM some noobs, also that I like. I just like nice people.  Hate wannabe mods, because they're brown nosers!

what did she report you for :smileysurprised:?
-----------------------------------------------------------
need help with your psp? PM me, dajermster, or Game_Head101 >Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 58 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1048 posts

Jan 28, 2007
All the people in my friends list are 128-bit or higher. They don't me judge me by my posts.
Message 59 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12093 posts

Jan 28, 2007
Saying the same thing I did in my previous post.:smileyvery-happy:  I just did it again.:smileytongue:

adamXgamer wrote:

49er_477 wrote:

what did she report you for :smileysurprised:?

Message 60 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes