Jan 28, 2007
Nope.
Message 41 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11045 posts

Re: more post = more respect?

Jan 28, 2007
Everybody says it's join date, not post count, but we all treat people with higher posts counts differently then someone with less then 1000. And don't say you never judge them on post count, I know you do.
Message 42 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13055 posts

Jan 28, 2007

RAND0MH3R0 wrote:
Everybody says it's join date, not post count, but we all treat people with higher posts counts differently then someone with less then 1000. And don't say you never judge them on post count, I know you do.

I judge some people on post count, while I don't with others.  I have absolutely no respect for Codeblue but he has a large post count. 

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Message 43 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Jan 28, 2007
Yeah, you could make like a mathematical equation, only... you couldn't.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 44 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1119 posts

Jan 28, 2007

Whit3boy wrote:

Str8 Jacket wrote:
I look at join date as well as post count. Like I feel someone who joined in 06' has less seniority then someone who joined in 05' down, even if they have already reached their 1 year mark. Also post count. No specific numbers or anything. Higher posts means they spend more time here.

but i mean sometimes when i see a noob say something he will get flammed or put down but with somone with higher post sayign the same thing ppl will change sometimes

I don't recall ever seeing that before...
Message 45 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10837 posts

Re: Re: more post = more respect?

Jan 28, 2007
You might get more respect but everyone has equal rights no matter how many posts they have.
Message 46 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4599 posts

Jan 28, 2007

RAND0MH3R0 wrote:
Everybody says it's join date, not post count, but we all treat people with higher posts counts differently then someone with less then 1000.And don't say you never judge them on post count, I know you do.

You really shouldn't make so many absolute and broad asumptions based off your own way of doing things.  I will say I never judge on post count, because I don't judge on post count.  I've been posting on various gaming forums since late 2001, a new person can be just as easily respectable as anyone.  I've seen plenty of debates where a person signed up, and just annihalates a vet of the board who had 20k posts.  Or at least, outclasses said vet by simply making a much higher quality post in a discussion that's much more worth the time to read.  I have much more respect for any person who speaks when he/she has something to say, not because they feel as if they have to say something.  No matter what the post count, than people who just post away all day about any little thing.
Message 47 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11045 posts

Jan 28, 2007

Tenacious-G wrote:

RAND0MH3R0 wrote:
Everybody says it's join date, not post count, but we all treat people with higher posts counts differently then someone with less then 1000.And don't say you never judge them on post count, I know you do.

You really shouldn't make so many absolute and broad asumptions based off your own way of doing things.  I will say I never judge on post count, because I don't judge on post count.  I've been posting on various gaming forums since late 2001, a new person can be just as easily respectable as anyone.  I've seen plenty of debates where a person signed up, and just annihalates a vet of the board who had 20k posts.  Or at least, outclasses said vet by simply making a much higher quality post in a discussion that's much more worth the time to read.  I have much more respect for any person who speaks when he/she has something to say, not because they feel as if they have to say something.  No matter what the post count, than people who just post away all day about any little thing.

you're the exception then.
Message 48 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10837 posts

Re: Re: more post = more respect?

Jan 28, 2007
Post count doesnt matter
Message 49 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11637 posts

Jan 28, 2007
yeah prob ably but i dont think people respect me or like me here and  have over 6000 posts
Message 50 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes