Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Re: more post = more respect?

Jan 28, 2007

Str8 Jacket wrote:
I look at join date as well as post count. Like I feel someone who joined in 06' has less seniority then someone who joined in 05' down, even if they have already reached their 1 year mark. Also post count. No specific numbers or anything. Higher posts means they spend more time here.

2005 FTW!!!, but yea i look at the post count and the join date but mostly by how they act, like if i see a 100 post count person thats cool then i wont hate them because of the post count.

Message Edited by swattkidd on 01-28-2007 02:06 AM
Message 21 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 28, 2007

Lord Hades wrote:
I'll respect anyone that respects me regardless of post count or seniority

AgreedSmiley Happy

Although, people due tend to treat those with less posts differently...almost like a child..Smiley Tongue
APPLE SPY
Message 22 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Jan 28, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:
Well, I'm gonna have to be the odd one out of the group and say that people with a higher post count/rank are more respected, because they've been here a long time and they know what they're talking about.  I haven't been here too long, but I've had many people thank me for my help on the God of War board. 

thats not true at all. i have been here a few months longer than navS, and he has like twice as many posts as me. explain that.
there are people that have been here half as long as me, and have twice as many posts. that makes them spammers imo. either that or they stayed up 24/7 answering every thread they could find.

Message 23 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Jan 28, 2007

chronus wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:
Well, I'm gonna have to be the odd one out of the group and say that people with a higher post count/rank are more respected, because they've been here a long time and they know what they're talking about.  I haven't been here too long, but I've had many people thank me for my help on the God of War board. 

What about a luker like me that's been around for a while but doesn't post much?

haha holy hell you got owned drix... lol
how come you never bother to do much? or is this an old account you dug up to own drix with?

Message 24 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8161 posts

Jan 28, 2007
More Post Count= More Posts

That's about all it means.  You'd have to look into the quality of the particular posts before you could determine anything by looking at them.
Account Removed due to Inactivity.

Thanks for being a part of my life PSU
Message 25 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Jan 28, 2007

Masta Squidge wrote:

chronus wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

What about a luker like me that's been around for a while but doesn't post much?

haha holy hell you got owned drix... lol
how come you never bother to do much? or is this an old account you dug up to own drix with?

Nope this is the only account i have, Don't post much because i don't need to everyone on these bords are very helpful.

Message 26 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Jan 28, 2007

chronus wrote:
Nope this is the only account i have, Don't post much because i don't need to everyone on these bords are very helpful.

ah, good deal then. i personally have been posting a whole hell of alot more the last month or so. most of them have been in my ogame alliance thread.

Message 27 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1058 posts

Jan 28, 2007
I Judge People By The Quality Of Their Posts, Not How Many Posts They Have..

But When They Joined, That's A Little Different Story..
Message 28 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19357 posts

Jan 28, 2007
not really...i have almost 5k and i've been here for little under a year and a half...i'm pretty sure that i'm not respected by anyone here
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 29 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4599 posts

Jan 28, 2007
Better posts = more respect, from me anyway.  People with 30 gajillion posts, but none of them very good, aren't automatically granted respect from my view.
Message 30 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes