Platinum
72591 posts

Re: more post = more respect?

Jan 28, 2007

Cobra Girl wrote:
Personally, I go with the quality of the postings and the attitudes of the poster's.  At the same time, I treat other's the way I would like to be treated no matter what the post count is.

Life is short; Paddle Hard!!

Then for the record, I despise.

jk

Number of posts have absolutely nothing to do with respect. It all comes down to your posting methods, that's the way people remember you.

Unless you're a spammer like Cobra Girl...
Message 11 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Jan 28, 2007
more posts..... more respect..... naaaaaa

Its all up to the people. Its simple mutual respect, you scratch my back, I tickle yours.....Be nice to people!
Message 12 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Jan 28, 2007

shun goku satsu wrote:

Cobra Girl wrote:
Personally, I go with the quality of the postings and the attitudes of the poster's.  At the same time, I treat other's the way I would like to be treated no matter what the post count is.

jk

Number of posts have absolutely nothing to do with respect. It all comes down to your posting methods, that's the way people remember you.

Or a compulsive flamer like shun...

Smiley Surprised

j/p
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 13 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6346 posts

Jan 28, 2007
That's usually the case most of the time, depending on your rep and courtesy.

Like, I'm known as the kid who can read/write/speak/translate Japanese so everyone comes to me for that.
I'm generally a nice guy but if someone is just being plain retarded, rude, or cheesy about something**, I'll give it the response it needs.

**(such as the "typical noob")
Message 14 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8557 posts

Jan 28, 2007
I usually only post in threads that are worth a response...also I judge by qualit not quantity
|My Gaming Set-up| |GO CARDS, CAVS, & COWBOYS!|Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Jan 28, 2007
Well, I'm gonna have to be the odd one out of the group and say that people with a higher post count/rank are more respected, because they've been here a long time and they know what they're talking about.  I haven't been here too long, but I've had many people thank me for my help on the God of War board. 
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 16 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30083 posts

Jan 28, 2007

shun goku satsu wrote:

Cobra Girl wrote:

jk

Fastest Grandma In GT
Message 17 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1580 posts

Jan 28, 2007

shun goku satsu wrote:

Cobra Girl wrote:

jk

wow pwnage. lol . no but i think quality over quantity. people do tend to respect people with higher post counts, but its all here say. they could be huge spammers. The date has a big thing to do with it too. I do think that people that have good posting methods and stay within the rules of these boards get my respect.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 18 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2881 posts

Jan 28, 2007
yeah... pretty much
Photobucket
Join www.technicallity.com
|Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669).|

Message 19 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Jan 28, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:
Well, I'm gonna have to be the odd one out of the group and say that people with a higher post count/rank are more respected, because they've been here a long time and they know what they're talking about.  I haven't been here too long, but I've had many people thank me for my help on the God of War board. 

What about a luker like me that's been around for a while but doesn't post much?

Message 20 of 120 (0 Views)
0 Likes