Treasure Hunter
5299 posts

Re: lost some good friends today

Apr 15, 2007
Why did you pay in the first place. Fine first time out of good gesture. Don't care about him, just cause you lost a parasitical friend and some others is not the end of the world.  just go out, and fins another group of friends its not hard
Message 11 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 15, 2007

Noobifryer wrote:
I'm sorta going through the same thing right now, except with someone I've been friends with over 10 years (since I was 4).  He didn't mooch off of me though, we've just taken different paths, and don't really have any common interests anymore.  It does make me feel a bit depressed, because before we could laugh together for no reason at all, just for the sake of laughing and being happy.  But now it's a bit awkward between us, and I don't feel like I know him anymore, even though in sixth grade I was sure we'd be friends for a very long time.  I think it's because he's become a bit too obsessed wth popularity, but who am I to judge other people?  lol, I talk too much, but my final sentence will be to say that  it seems like in highschool everyone changes.

It doesn't get any better in college, trust me. I've had problems already and I'm in my 2nd year right now.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 12 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9199 posts

Apr 15, 2007
well he's a word of advice, i dont hang out with any of my high school friends.  for some reason we drifted apart but the friendships you forge in college are the ones that will last for a lifetime.  I hangout with all my buddies from college every chance we get.  i always thought that my friends from high school would always be my friends but i guess not.  now i am not saying that your friends from high school aren't good friends but if these guys expect you to pay for everything then you guys aren't friends, he's just using you and it's good that you took a stand and will not allow people to walk all over you and use you.  you don't need friends like that.
Message 13 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31106 posts

Apr 15, 2007
good friends ? LOL **bleep** EM ! you should go egg their house
Message 14 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Re: Re: lost some good friends today

Apr 15, 2007
Yea man its good hes not using you anymore, just search for some better friends youll find them. Also higschool can change people a lot, just shows how much people will do to fit in :-\
Message 15 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18648 posts

Re: Re: lost some good friends today

Apr 15, 2007
And people wonder why I don't have any friends that are human beings. PSH!
Message 16 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4589 posts

Apr 15, 2007
just make new frinds for get abou em
Message 17 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2728 posts

Apr 15, 2007
that happened to me this year im in gr 9 im 14 and me and my freind just get annoyed with each other and now we talk and will do something once a month but we used to do something ever day or every week end at least... but i think the main reason is because i live in a nice house with nice stuff and im not a pig... but his family is having financial problems or his dad is and he is a pig and i just dont like that.. and i told him that i dont like that and i kinda feel like a *Bleep* but i cant take it back and i said the truth he just didnt like what i had to say

Message Edited by CoachHines on 04-14-2007 11:18 PM
Message 18 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1128 posts

Apr 15, 2007
To me it sounds like that kid was never your friend.

NerdTests.com User Test: The
Message 19 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11637 posts

Apr 15, 2007
wowo kizzerdrix ur avatar and sig are awesome lol i love them

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Noobifryer wrote:
I'm sorta going through the same thing right now, except with someone I've been friends with over 10 years (since I was 4).  He didn't mooch off of me though, we've just taken different paths, and don't really have any common interests anymore.  It does make me feel a bit depressed, because before we could laugh together for no reason at all, just for the sake of laughing and being happy.  But now it's a bit awkward between us, and I don't feel like I know him anymore, even though in sixth grade I was sure we'd be friends for a very long time.  I think it's because he's become a bit too obsessed wth popularity, but who am I to judge other people?  lol, I talk too much, but my final sentence will be to say that  it seems like in highschool everyone changes.

It doesn't get any better in college, trust me. I've had problems already and I'm in my 2nd year right now.

Message 20 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes