Apr 15 2007
By: fearbe4 Last Guardian 11637 posts

lost some good friends today

20 replies 2 views Edited Apr 15, 2007
yeah well i dont know if u remember the thread i posted a while ago about my one friend who mooches off me ALL the time and never brings money anywhere we go and i always pay for him yah wll anyway i recently started refusing topay for him whenever we went anywhere and now he doesnt want to be friends anymore and whenever i hang out with that kid we always hang out as a group with 2 other people that i guess i wont be hearing from anymore either which is a shame because one of them is a kid that i really liked a lot but i guess ill never talk to them again. i figured something was up when this whole break i didnt get a call from them onece then i talked to my friends cousin today (were friends) and he told me that so and so dont like me anymore because i refuse to pay for him anymore i guess we were never really friends if thats what our friendship was based on. i cant say i will miss him all that much but i will miss the other kids we hang out with its a shamme because we have been freinds for the past 6 or 7 years o well i guess i wont be doing much on friday nights anymore gotta go search for some new friends =( they even deleted me off thier friends list on xbox live they changed a lot ever since we started highschool 2 years ago o well **bleep** them

Message Edited by animefreak111 on 04-14-2007 10:42 PM
Message 1 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Re: lost some good friends today

Apr 15, 2007

animefreak111 wrote:
yeah well i dont know if u remember the thread i posted a while ago about my one friend who mooches off me ALL the time and never brings money anywhere we go and i always pay for him yah wll anyway i recently started refusing topay for him whenever we went anywhere and now he doesnt want to be friends anymore and whenever i hang out with that kid we always hang out as a group with 2 other people that i guess i wont be hearing from anymore either which is a shame because one of them is a kid that i really liked a lot but i guess ill never talk to them again. i figured something was up when this whole break i didnt get a call from them onece then i talked to my friends cousin today (were friends) and he told me that so and so dont like me anymore because i refuse to pay for him anymore i guess we were never really friends if thats what our friendship was based on. i cant say i will miss him all that much but i will miss the other kids we hang out with its a shamme because we have been freinds for the past 6 or 7 years o well i guess i wont be doing much on friday nights anymore gotta go search for some new friends =( they even deleted me off thier friends list on xbox live they changed a lot ever since we started highschool 2 years ago o well **bleep** them

It's time to move on and find some new friends now.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 2 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1504 posts

Re: Re: lost some good friends today

Apr 15, 2007
i hate ppl like that
Message 3 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10767 posts

Apr 15, 2007
No worries. If the guy is only friends so he can get free rides, then its no lose.
Message 4 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4602 posts

Apr 15, 2007
I had a Couple Friends Who Changed mentally and physically when My Age group entered High Schoolm You shouldn't have to worry because you will make new friends, and also you aren't entitled to pay for everything...

animefreak111 wrote:

Green Collar Baseball. Go A's!

Message 5 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 15, 2007
Hey, at least you're not as bad as me. I even lost some good friends in college already. Just when you thought high school was the worst time for friendships. Robot Sad
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 6 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4998 posts

Apr 15, 2007

HeartBreaker213 wrote:
I had a Couple Friends Who Changed mentally and physically when My Age group entered High Schoolm You shouldn't have to worry because you will make new friends, and also you aren't entitled to pay for everything...

animefreak111 wrote:

That usually happens before high school
Message 7 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Apr 15, 2007
Well he is a bad friend.
Message 8 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Apr 15, 2007
I'm sorta going through the same thing right now, except with someone I've been friends with over 10 years (since I was 4).  He didn't mooch off of me though, we've just taken different paths, and don't really have any common interests anymore.  It does make me feel a bit depressed, because before we could laugh together for no reason at all, just for the sake of laughing and being happy.  But now it's a bit awkward between us, and I don't feel like I know him anymore, even though in sixth grade I was sure we'd be friends for a very long time.  I think it's because he's become a bit too obsessed wth popularity, but who am I to judge other people?  lol, I talk too much, but my final sentence will be to say that  it seems like in highschool everyone changes.
Message 9 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13770 posts

Apr 15, 2007
Meh.  I used to always hang out with this kid down the street back when we were both obsessed with runescape...
I quit, he kept playing.  Then instead of hanging out with him, smoking with his cousins filled up time instead XD

It's normal to change friends, just find somebody new to chill with.

Used to hang out with this kid like every weekend for literally 10 years, only stopped chilling the last year or two.  See him once every 6 months, and he lives 15 minutes away Smiley Tongue  People grow apart, nothing amazing.  Does suck though. 
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Message 10 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes