Shinra Executive
45016 posts

Re: lonely :(

Dec 8, 2006

49er_477 wrote:
Wanna cry on my shoulders?

If he could do that, he wouldn't be lonely.         

Message 21 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10192 posts

Dec 8, 2006

CNNboy wrote:
Know what friend? You are not alone. There is no way you can be the only one who has such a crazy life, and such dedication to a craft, as you do.

My sugesstion? Honestly, I would try going onlione to find others like yourself. I mean look at it here, you are very well known here, and have made many friends here...but this is just ONE example. There must tons of site with others with lives like yours. As for the opposite sex, I would suggest again going online! No matter how hectic, strange or time consumming your life may be, we all need to take time to love and be loved. I for one was able to find my love online at American Singles, but that is just one site.

Be honest with others, and they will accept you for who you are......cause although you may feel lonley...you are never , ever really alone.

Sounds like me. You know that girl in my avatar I love as much as I love my son? I met her online through a site called connecting singles. It is 100% free and they have a pretty good messege board as well.

I think if it wasnt for the net, I would still be miserable while hiding myself in an RPG for 10 hours at a time. Now I have the love of my life and we are moving in together very soon. This is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with and it's all because of the internets.
Message 22 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Dec 8, 2006

Darkhunter139 wrote:

DESTRUCTODUDE wrote:

Darkhunter139 wrote:

DESTRUCTODUDE wrote:

CNNboy wrote:
Know what friend? You are not alone. There is no way you can be the only one who has such a crazy life, and such dedication to a craft, as you do.

My sugesstion? Honestly, I would try going onlione to find others like yourself. I mean look at it here, you are very well known here, and have made many friends here...but this is just ONE example. There must tons of site with others with lives like yours. As for the opposite sex, I would suggest again going online! No matter how hectic, strange or time consumming your life may be, we all need to take time to love and be loved. I for one was able to find my love online at American Singles, but that is just one site.

Be honest with others, and they will accept you for who you are......cause although you may feel lonley...you are never , ever really alone.

That's freakin deep man. Totally freakin deep. True, but deep.

So was my suggestion ....... lmao

Yeah but compared to CNNboy's response, your's is like, not that deep.

For some reason my suggestion got deleted (:

Yeah, my post get deleted also...
Chuf it out.
Message 23 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Dec 8, 2006
just so we're clear, I'm not going off to go dating. sorry, that's just not my thing...I want friendship.

anyway, off I go...to go find some other lonely people.
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 24 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10192 posts

Dec 8, 2006

Overclocked Cellist wrote:
just so we're clear, I'm not going off to go dating. sorry, that's just not my thing...I want friendship.

There is much friendship on that site i mentioned. Not everybody is there to date and the boards are made up of a very tight community of people who have been there for years.
Message 25 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5650 posts

Dec 8, 2006

cOldfyr3 wrote:

Overclocked Cellist wrote:

There is much friendship on that site i mentioned. Not everybody is there to date and the boards are made up of a very tight community of people who have been there for years.

My advice (For real this time) try and make friends in real life and not the internet. 
Last Checkpoint Gaming news and reviews! (Looking for writers PM me if interested)
Message 26 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Dec 8, 2006
Im homeschooled and im lonely, my best friend is 11 and im 15 all the girls i know aint to fond of me or there dam right ugly nd they scare me... i do have allot of dogs that i chill with( i mean an actual PET dog), I play with My Wii allot though, ive spent 12 hours with it so far, and ya know its not as big as it was shown on the internet but its still cool... you need to get a wii there fun
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 27 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Dec 8, 2006
If anyone had an efficient solution to your problem.........we would all be happy.

Truth is. Everyone feels like ish' sometimes. Just got to man up and correct your own problems.

Always have scripture though!

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 28 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5760 posts

Dec 8, 2006
Get away from PSU/other places that will eat up your time because you're too busy talking to random people you'll never meet on the internet, turn off your computer, go outside, and breathe in the fresh air. The rest will follow.

Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.
Message 29 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6909 posts

Dec 8, 2006

DESTRUCTODUDE wrote:

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:

DESTRUCTODUDE wrote:
Get a puppy. Problem solved!

Yeah tough to be depressed with a puppy around

Exactly. Try being sad around this.

mmm... tasty.  looks like a nice slab of dark meat.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 30 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes