You're depressing jk

Message Edited by JakandDax2Dmax on 12-07-2006 09:30 PM
Message 12 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45016 posts

Re: lonely :(

Dec 8, 2006
Know what friend? You are not alone. There is no way you can be the only one who has such a crazy life, and such dedication to a craft, as you do.

My sugesstion? Honestly, I would try going onlione to find others like yourself. I mean look at it here, you are very well known here, and have made many friends here...but this is just ONE example. There must tons of site with others with lives like yours. As for the opposite sex, I would suggest again going online! No matter how hectic, strange or time consumming your life may be, we all need to take time to love and be loved. I for one was able to find my love online at American Singles, but that is just one site.

Be honest with others, and they will accept you for who you are......cause although you may feel lonley...you are never , ever really alone.

Message 13 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3444 posts

Dec 8, 2006

CNNboy wrote:
Know what friend? You are not alone. There is no way you can be the only one who has such a crazy life, and such dedication to a craft, as you do.

My sugesstion? Honestly, I would try going onlione to find others like yourself. I mean look at it here, you are very well known here, and have made many friends here...but this is just ONE example. There must tons of site with others with lives like yours. As for the opposite sex, I would suggest again going online! No matter how hectic, strange or time consumming your life may be, we all need to take time to love and be loved. I for one was able to find my love online at American Singles, but that is just one site.

Be honest with others, and they will accept you for who you are......cause although you may feel lonley...you are never , ever really alone.

That's freakin deep man. Totally freakin deep. True, but deep.
Message 14 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5650 posts

Dec 8, 2006

DESTRUCTODUDE wrote:

CNNboy wrote:

So was my suggestion ....... lmao
Last Checkpoint Gaming news and reviews! (Looking for writers PM me if interested)
Message 15 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3444 posts

Dec 8, 2006

Darkhunter139 wrote:

DESTRUCTODUDE wrote:

CNNboy wrote:

Yeah but compared to CNNboy's response, your's is like, not that deep.
Message 16 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5650 posts

Dec 8, 2006

DESTRUCTODUDE wrote:

Darkhunter139 wrote:

DESTRUCTODUDE wrote:

CNNboy wrote:

Yeah but compared to CNNboy's response, your's is like, not that deep.

For some reason my suggestion got deleted (:
Last Checkpoint Gaming news and reviews! (Looking for writers PM me if interested)
Message 17 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Dec 8, 2006
alright, it's time I made some changes.

I'll try going to other sites online. I've been at PSU for a while now...CNNboy is right. There must be other people like me around somewhere. And I'll find 'em!

Maybe I'll let my (usually outdoor) kitty inside. She's no puppy but I'll enjoy the company.

of course, I'm not really leaving PSU. I like you guys (and girls!) too much. See you later!
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 18 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45016 posts

Dec 8, 2006

Overclocked Cellist wrote:
alright, it's time I made some changes.

I'll try going to other sites online. I've been at PSU for a while now...CNNboy is right. There must be other people like me around somewhere. And I'll find 'em!

Maybe I'll let my (usually outdoor) kitty inside. She's no puppy but I'll enjoy the company.

of course, I'm not really leaving PSU. I like you guys (and girls!) too much. See you later!

We are here for ya, whenever you need us, but get out there, spread your wings, and fly, fly, fly!!!

Get back to us soon too, as we want to see what happens in your adveture!

Message 19 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12093 posts

Dec 8, 2006
Wanna cry on my shoulders?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Message 20 of 31 (0 Views)
0 Likes