Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Nov 19 2006
By: Solid_Soldier~ Wastelander 952 posts
Offline

lol i just had a marketing scam a console could do

9 replies 1 views Edited Nov 19, 2006
ok, you know the prices going for the ps3, like up to 4x the original price, what if...........sony had ebay accounts..........and sold some of theirs online at ebay........they would be rich
Message 1 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2006
Offline
7915 posts
 

Re: lol i just had a marketing scam a console could do

Nov 19, 2006
They wouldn't be able to sell large amounts of them for inflated prices. Also, they couldn't do it for long b/c when they ship more out, people won't be so desperate for them.
Photobucket
REAL PSN I USE: eagles3613
Mike Vick wudddup
Message 2 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/09/2006
Offline
12799 posts
 

Re: lol i just had a marketing scam a console could do

Nov 19, 2006


Solid_Soldier wrote:
ok, you know the prices going for the ps3, like up to 4x the original price, what if...........sony had ebay accounts..........and sold some of theirs online at ebay........they would be rich


wait their not rich, wow i didnt think sony was in that big of a crunch, and i think thats illegal
Playing :NCAA Football 10, Need for Speed: Shift, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
PS3 Slim Owner
Message 3 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/22/2006
Offline
952 posts
 

Re: lol i just had a marketing scam a console could do

Nov 19, 2006


gotwins48 wrote:


Solid_Soldier wrote:
ok, you know the prices going for the ps3, like up to 4x the original price, what if...........sony had ebay accounts..........and sold some of theirs online at ebay........they would be rich


wait their not rich, wow i didnt think sony was in that big of a crunch, and i think thats illegal


ok theyd be richER
Message 4 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/09/2006
Offline
12799 posts
 

Re: lol i just had a marketing scam a console could do

Nov 19, 2006


Solid_Soldier wrote:


gotwins48 wrote:


Solid_Soldier wrote:
ok, you know the prices going for the ps3, like up to 4x the original price, what if...........sony had ebay accounts..........and sold some of theirs online at ebay........they would be rich


wait their not rich, wow i didnt think sony was in that big of a crunch, and i think thats illegal


ok theyd be richER


still its illegal and against Ebays policies
Playing :NCAA Football 10, Need for Speed: Shift, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
PS3 Slim Owner
Message 5 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/22/2006
Offline
952 posts
 

Re: lol i just had a marketing scam a console could do

Nov 19, 2006


gotwins48 wrote:


Solid_Soldier wrote:


gotwins48 wrote:


Solid_Soldier wrote:
ok, you know the prices going for the ps3, like up to 4x the original price, what if...........sony had ebay accounts..........and sold some of theirs online at ebay........they would be rich


wait their not rich, wow i didnt think sony was in that big of a crunch, and i think thats illegal


ok theyd be richER


still its illegal and against Ebays policies


Ebay doesnt have to know........sony could use accounts and make the accounts look like they were normal people
Message 6 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2006
Offline
7915 posts
 

Re: lol i just had a marketing scam a console could do

Nov 19, 2006
Yeah it is illegal and also, selling a 600 dollar console for 1200 dollars won't really make a noticable profit for a multi- billion dollar company.
Photobucket
REAL PSN I USE: eagles3613
Mike Vick wudddup
Message 7 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/22/2006
Offline
952 posts
 

Re: lol i just had a marketing scam a console could do

Nov 19, 2006


eaglesrock36 wrote:
Yeah it is illegal and also, selling a 600 dollar console for 1200 dollars won't really make a noticable profit for a multi- billion dollar company.


like when they first came out as in nov. 17 they were around 5000

Message 8 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/09/2006
Offline
12799 posts
 

Re: lol i just had a marketing scam a console could do

Nov 19, 2006
k heres how it works Sony has to report every dollar and how they got it to the IRS, they would be shut down so fast
Playing :NCAA Football 10, Need for Speed: Shift, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
PS3 Slim Owner
Message 9 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/04/2004
Offline
1339 posts
 

Re: lol i just had a marketing scam a console could do

Nov 19, 2006


Solid_Soldier wrote:


eaglesrock36 wrote:
Yeah it is illegal and also, selling a 600 dollar console for 1200 dollars won't really make a noticable profit for a multi- billion dollar company.


like when they first came out as in nov. 17 they were around 5000




and now they are only 1000! wootness
Message 10 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes