Sackboy
514 posts

Re: life...

Nov 26, 2006

tunefro wrote:
Yea, i moved from Canada to Egypt this summer, and i hated it as soon as i got here. I'm Egyptian, but i just don't belong here. I feel totally out of place, and i had alot more fun in Canada. I wish i could go back, but i can't, and life for me...just isn't what it could be. I have no real friends, while i had ALOT in Canada. *Sigh* i guess i'm just gonna have to accept it and move on...

Wow I think were twins lol.  I don't really have any real friends here either.  I feel like an outsider so I always hang out with my big brother, but I don't like his friends.
Image Hosted by UploadMine.comMinamahal ko si Kristine
Message 21 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 26, 2006

hale rocks wrote:

tunefro wrote:
Yea, i moved from Canada to Egypt this summer, and i hated it as soon as i got here. I'm Egyptian, but i just don't belong here. I feel totally out of place, and i had alot more fun in Canada. I wish i could go back, but i can't, and life for me...just isn't what it could be. I have no real friends, while i had ALOT in Canada. *Sigh* i guess i'm just gonna have to accept it and move on...

Wow I think were twins lol.  I don't really have any real friends here either.  I feel like an outsider so I always hang out with my big brother, but I don't like his friends.

I don't have any friends here eitherSmiley Sad In the USA I had tons, now, I'm pretty much an outsider, accept I am friends with one kid, who also is American, he moved here from Austrailia lol.

Message Edited by Aowen on 11-26-2006 01:01 AM
APPLE SPY
Message 22 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2756 posts

Nov 26, 2006

hale rocks wrote:

tunefro wrote:

Smiley Surprised, we have so much in common! It's destiny, we were meant to be together! j/k Smiley Tongue

So how long have you been living there for?
Fender Bender
4762 posts

Nov 26, 2006
Right now life sucks, going through some troubles both physically and mentally (stress wise), seems like I always have troubles of some sort, but each time it happens I learn something new and I believe after these troubles are finally over/under control I'll be a stronger person then before. I have alot more 'skills' and knowledge of dealing with anxiety and so fourth so its not that bad. I'm getting a kitten in less then 3 weeks which I'm really looking forward to, also I've made some new friends too so with the bad there has been some good, soon I hope the good will outweigh the bad.

Message 24 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Nov 26, 2006

hale rocks wrote:

tunefro wrote:

Lol I'm only friends with filipino people.  People I don't know try to become friends with me and they act like they know me.  I hate that.
Image Hosted by UploadMine.comMinamahal ko si Kristine
Message 25 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes