Last Guardian
12751 posts

Re: life...

Nov 26, 2006

hale rocks wrote:

Aowen wrote:

hale rocks wrote:
I've already talked to my parents about this, but they can't go back bcuz who will run the business if they moved back to the Philippines?

When was the last time you lived there?

I was there just last spring - summer.  I took college courses there.  Now I live here taking college courses.

If you want to go there so badly, graduate, find out how your oppertunities compare here to there, and if the difference isn't all that major, I guess you should go.
APPLE SPY
Message 11 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 26, 2006

Overclocked Cellist wrote:

Aowen wrote:
I've moved 9 times. Atlanta, Charllote, Raleigh, Austria, Germany, Germany again, Paris, Connecticuit, and Switzerland. I feel completely out of place here in Zurich, Switzerland, I absolutly hate it. I wish I could go back to the USA so badly....I know what you mean. But considering the state of the Philippines, if you were living there, I doubt you'd be all too satisfiedSmiley Tongue

BTW, it's 2:00 A.M. Time for you to go to school, Aowen!

It's SUNDAYSmiley Very Happy But I'm doing homework, I gotta finish....hmm 100 more posts until Nemesis..yaySmiley Very Happy Hey want to play some bedtime cs:sSmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy?
APPLE SPY
Message 12 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 26, 2006

Aowen wrote:

Overclocked Cellist wrote:

Aowen wrote:
I've moved 9 times. Atlanta, Charllote, Raleigh, Austria, Germany, Germany again, Paris, Connecticuit, and Switzerland. I feel completely out of place here in Zurich, Switzerland, I absolutly hate it. I wish I could go back to the USA so badly....I know what you mean. But considering the state of the Philippines, if you were living there, I doubt you'd be all too satisfiedSmiley Tongue

BTW, it's 2:00 A.M. Time for you to go to school, Aowen!

It's SUNDAYSmiley Very Happy But I'm doing homework, I gotta finish....hmm 100 more posts until Nemesis..yaySmiley Very Happy Hey want to play some bedtime cs:sSmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy?

I think I included too many "Smiley Very Happy" Here, let me even it out. Smiley IndifferentSmiley IndifferentSmiley Indifferent
LolSmiley Tongue
APPLE SPY
Message 13 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Nov 26, 2006

Aowen wrote:

hale rocks wrote:

Aowen wrote:

hale rocks wrote:
I've already talked to my parents about this, but they can't go back bcuz who will run the business if they moved back to the Philippines?

I was there just last spring - summer.  I took college courses there.  Now I live here taking college courses.

If you want to go there so badly, graduate, find out how your oppertunities compare here to there, and if the difference isn't all that major, I guess you should go.

Arrgh...I'm probably just overreacting.  It's just that my family back there means so much to me.  I just have to take it one step at a time and eventually I'll be happy about myself...
Image Hosted by UploadMine.comMinamahal ko si Kristine
Message 14 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 26, 2006

hale rocks wrote:

Aowen wrote:

hale rocks wrote:

Aowen wrote:

hale rocks wrote:

Arrgh...I'm probably just overreacting.  It's just that my family back there means so much to me.  I just have to take it one step at a time and eventually I'll be happy about myself...

Heh, don't worry, just go with the flowSmiley Wink
APPLE SPY
Message 15 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9199 posts

Nov 26, 2006
i am happy with my life.  i just made a huge change 4 weeks ago and moved to california.  i love my job and what i do, but i do miss my family and friends.  but overall, i am happy with my life.
Message 16 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 26, 2006

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:
i am happy with my life.  i just made a huge change 4 weeks ago and moved to california.  i love my job and what i do, but i do miss my family and friends.  but overall, i am happy with my life.

InterestingSmiley Tongue When I'm 18, I plan to move back to the USA, go to med school, become a pediatrition, and live where ever I'd like, as you can work anywhere as a doctorSmiley Happy
APPLE SPY
Message 17 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Nov 26, 2006

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:

I'm happy with my life too, but I just don't feel complete.  It's nice to own a supra, suv, nice house, and all, but those don't really matter (well except for the house).
Image Hosted by UploadMine.comMinamahal ko si Kristine
Message 18 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 26, 2006

hale rocks wrote:

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:

I'm happy with my life too, but I just don't feel complete.  It's nice to own a supra, suv, nice house, and all, but those don't really matter (well except for the house).

It's hard for us to really know how you feel and your experiences, I wouldn't make an immediate decisions yet, first just finish college, and see from thereSmiley Happy
APPLE SPY
Message 19 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2756 posts

Nov 26, 2006
Yea, i moved from Canada to Egypt this summer, and i hated it as soon as i got here. I'm Egyptian, but i just don't belong here. I feel totally out of place, and i had alot more fun in Canada. I wish i could go back, but i can't, and life for me...just isn't what it could be. I have no real friends, while i had ALOT in Canada. *Sigh* i guess i'm just gonna have to accept it and move on...