Nov 26 2006
By: halerocks~ Sackboy 514 posts

life...

24 replies 2 views Edited Nov 26, 2006
Are you satisfied with your life right now?  Do you think you could/could've make/made it better?  For me, even though my family is wealthy and owns a few business, I still don't think I'm satisfied of how I'm living right.  Ya, I consider myself lucky, but I really miss living in the Philippines instead of San Diego.  But if I lived in the Philippines, then I would be poor with no money and all...you know??  Has anyone been in a situation like that?  I just feel....out of place
Image Hosted by UploadMine.comMinamahal ko si Kristine
Message 1 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Re: life...

Nov 26, 2006
I've moved 9 times. Atlanta, Charllote, Raleigh, Austria, Germany, Germany again, Paris, Connecticuit, and Switzerland. I feel completely out of place here in Zurich, Switzerland, I absolutly hate it. I wish I could go back to the USA so badly....I know what you mean. But considering the state of the Philippines, if you were living there, I doubt you'd be all too satisfiedSmiley Tongue
APPLE SPY
Message 2 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Nov 26, 2006

Aowen wrote:
I've moved 9 times. Atlanta, Charllote, Raleigh, Austria, Germany, Germany again, Paris, Connecticuit, and Switzerland. I feel completely out of place here in Zurich, Switzerland, I absolutly hate it. I wish I could go back to the USA so badly....I know what you mean. But considering the state of the Philippines, if you were living there, I doubt you'd be all too satisfiedSmiley Tongue

To me, living with all my relatives and seeing them everyday is a lot better than owning an expensive car and living in a big house.  I dunno, I can't explain.
Message 3 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Nov 26, 2006
I was born in Rochester,New York and now I go to college at MSU. Sure my family isn't rich but my father did a darn good job makeing money for my family.. I am rich in love.. ohh yeah I have amazing girl firend

Message 4 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Nov 26, 2006
I've already talked to my parents about this, but they can't go back bcuz who will run the business if they moved back to the Philippines?
Message 5 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Nov 26, 2006

hale rocks wrote:
I've already talked to my parents about this, but they can't go back bcuz who will run the business if they moved back to the Philippines?

When was the last time you lived there?
APPLE SPY
Message 6 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Nov 26, 2006

FIGHT FOR IT wrote:
I was born in Rochester,New York and now I go to college at MSU. Sure my family isn't rich but my father did a darn good job makeing money for my family.. I am rich in love.. ohh yeah I have amazing girl firend

I think family love is stronger than being rich.
Message 7 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Nov 26, 2006

Aowen wrote:

hale rocks wrote:

When was the last time you lived there?

I was there just last spring - summer.  I took college courses there.  Now I live here taking college courses.
Message 8 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Nov 26, 2006

hale rocks wrote:

FIGHT FOR IT wrote:

I think family love is stronger than being rich.

I tottaly agree with you...family is there always money isnt

Message 9 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Nov 26, 2006

Aowen wrote:

BTW, it's 2:00 A.M. Time for you to go to school, Aowen!

Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 10 of 25 (2 Views)
0 Likes