Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/24/2006
Offline
9898 posts
 

Re: life is all a dream

Nov 23, 2006
I often think of many deep things, that's just one of the many that have crossed my mind.
Message 11 of 40 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/09/2005
Offline
2914 posts
 

Re: life is all a dream

Nov 23, 2006
I would be pissed if I woke up and found out my whole life was a dream.
**DAY MAN. FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN. CHAMPION OF THE SUN. YOU'RE A MASTER OF KARATE AND FRIENDSHIP... FOR EVERYONE DAY MAN**
Message 12 of 40 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/12/2005
Offline
1496 posts
 

Re: life is all a dream

Nov 23, 2006
nupeee
Message 13 of 40 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/30/2005
Offline
4118 posts
 

Re: life is all a dream

Nov 23, 2006
Yea. Then I regain awareness and am like shiieeetttttt. Rent is due, must pass tests, broke, no food.


I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 14 of 40 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/30/2005
Offline
2933 posts
 

Re: life is all a dream

Nov 23, 2006
my science teacher told me there is a scientfic thoery to describe this but he didnt remenber what is is called do any of you know
Message 15 of 40 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/27/2005
Offline
9822 posts
 

Re: life is all a dream

Nov 23, 2006
Well if two ar more people are thinking the exact same thing then its not possible that life is a dream.
 
If it was a dream wouldn't all of our worlds look different to everyone but yourself?
________________________________________________________________________---
Message 16 of 40 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/30/2005
Offline
2933 posts
 

Re: life is all a dream

Nov 23, 2006


G223 wrote:
Well if two ar more people are thinking the exact same thing then its not possible that life is a dream.
 
If it was a dream wouldn't all of our worlds look different to everyone but yourself?


if it is all a dream then this is my dream and my mind is making all of you up
Message 17 of 40 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/27/2005
Offline
9822 posts
 

Re: life is all a dream

Nov 23, 2006


pspmaster1 wrote:


G223 wrote:
Well if two ar more people are thinking the exact same thing then its not possible that life is a dream.
 
If it was a dream wouldn't all of our worlds look different to everyone but yourself?


if it is all a dream then this is my dream and my mind is making all of you up


Nope im real.
 
Yo are somewhere in crackland...
 
If this is all a dream then explain this...
 
A person almost never dreams the same thing as other people. So if more than one person think we are in a dream then that wouldnt make much sense because there dreaming of the same thing
________________________________________________________________________---
Message 18 of 40 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/30/2005
Offline
2933 posts
 

Re: life is all a dream

Nov 23, 2006


G223 wrote:


pspmaster1 wrote:


G223 wrote:
Well if two ar more people are thinking the exact same thing then its not possible that life is a dream.
 
If it was a dream wouldn't all of our worlds look different to everyone but yourself?


if it is all a dream then this is my dream and my mind is making all of you up


Nope im real.
 
Yo are somewhere in crackland...
 
If this is all a dream then explain this...
 
A person almost never dreams the same thing as other people. So if more than one person think we are in a dream then that wouldnt make much sense because there dreaming of the same thing


but to you you are real but if it is all a dream then your not to you actully are in my mind
Message 19 of 40 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/27/2005
Offline
9822 posts
 

Re: life is all a dream

Nov 23, 2006


pspmaster1 wrote:


G223 wrote:


pspmaster1 wrote:


G223 wrote:
Well if two ar more people are thinking the exact same thing then its not possible that life is a dream.
 
If it was a dream wouldn't all of our worlds look different to everyone but yourself?


if it is all a dream then this is my dream and my mind is making all of you up


Nope im real.
 
Yo are somewhere in crackland...
 
If this is all a dream then explain this...
 
A person almost never dreams the same thing as other people. So if more than one person think we are in a dream then that wouldnt make much sense because there dreaming of the same thing


but to you you are real but if it is all a dream then your not to you actully are in my mind


But how am I living my own life and making decicions by myslef?
________________________________________________________________________---
Message 20 of 40 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes