Dec 13 2006
By: DiGiTaL_Ka0S- Fender Bender 4210 posts

just finished my homework tell me how it looks

16 replies 1 views Edited Dec 13, 2006

its homework for my literature class

Truman Capote

Truman Capote was the author of many books. I found information on the web and in the Holt book. Even though all his troubles during his child hood. He was an American, novelist, short story writer, and playwright.

Truman Capote was born in New Orleans as the son of a salesman. His parents divorced when he was only 4. After his parents divorced he moved with his relatives. His relatives sent him to military school when he was 12 and he was a sexual predator to older boys.

Once he got out of military school he started to write books.  His most famous book was Cold Blood. While some of his books gained fame some of them made it to the big screen and also to T.V.

Even though he had a rough childhood he still gave and effort. After his parents got divorced and divorced and he got out of military school he made a good decision to not give up             

Message 1 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11045 posts

Re: just finished my homework tell me how it looks

Dec 13, 2006
Looks good
Message 2 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Dec 13, 2006

faster154 wrote:

Truman Capote

Truman Capote was the author of many books. I found information on the web and in the Holt book. The sentence does not make sense to me.....Even though all his troubles during his child hood. He was an American, novelist, short story writer, and playwright.

Truman Capote was born in New Orleans as the son of a salesman. His parents divorced when he was only 4. After his parents divorced he moved with his relatives. His relatives sent him to military school when he was 12 and he was a sexual predator to older boys.

Once he got out of military school he started to write books.  His most famous book was Cold Blood. While some of his books gained fame some of them made it to the big screen and also to T.V.

Even though he had a rough childhood he still gave and effort. After his parents got divorced and divorced and he got out of military school he made a good decision to not give up             

Message 3 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7656 posts

Dec 13, 2006

faster154 wrote:

Truman Capote

Truman Capote was the author of many books. I found information on the web and in the Holt book. Even though all his troubles during his child hood. He was an American, novelist, short story writer, and playwright.

I would fix the last sentence. It is hard to read and doesn't make a lot of sense.
Message 4 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6897 posts

Dec 13, 2006
Wait he was a predator to older boys? I thought they were younger.
Message 5 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Dec 13, 2006
" ............................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  "

j/k ...... it was good , never heard of him tho

what do you do if your best freind girlfreind likes you ? Smiley Very Happy

the best foods come on a toothpick ... Smiley Wink

curse those people who put an "S" in the word " LISP"
Smiley Very Happy

t
he longest recorded chicken flight was thirteen seconds

if your brain was chocolate ... it would fill a m&m piece...
Message 6 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
789 posts

Dec 13, 2006
not trying to be mean, but that looks like something i would write in 5th grade.
Message 7 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4210 posts

Dec 13, 2006

JakRox wrote:
Wait he was a predator to older boys? I thought they were younger.

yeah they raped him
Message 8 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1861 posts

Dec 13, 2006
Try rewriting the last sentence, it doesn't make a lot of sense
Message 9 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6710 posts

Dec 13, 2006

Wickedlasers wrote:
not trying to be mean, but that looks like something i would write in 5th grade.

yeah really,is it supposed to be that short?
beaaatles.png
Message 10 of 17 (1 View)
0 Likes