Highlighted
Nov 25 2006
By: linah4 Fender Bender 3991 posts

it's kind of scary... and funny

4 replies 3 views Edited Nov 25, 2006
isn't it scary... lol and funny how back in the day video games were considered bad, that myth how you get no physical activity and you're not learning anything. well now look at games, using the wii, we could get like more exercise than we ever did or more than we need, jumping behind the couches, swinging your arms, moving around to play tennis. or those games at teh arcade where you are sweating so much because you tried out that dance game where you jump around trying to hit the spots that light up. and about learning.... well lol i don't care what anyone says, those war games have taught me quite a bit in social! lol jeez even a little word, or a term that is in a game when we need it in school i know what it means. any who, i was just thinking about that, made me laugh a bit.... what are your thoughts on this?

Stock Photo titled: Teenage Girls Playing on Dance Dance Revolution Arcade Game 

Message Edited by WWE_JohnCenaLuvar on 11-25-2006 02:08 PM

Message Edited by WWE_JohnCenaLuvar on 11-25-2006 02:16 PM

Message 2 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: it's kind of scary... and funny

Nov 25, 2006
I agree games are definatly not bad at all. All those poeple think violent games make violent poeple well that is tottaly wrong. The games are good harmless fun.
Message 1 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2756 posts

Nov 25, 2006
Meh, video games are alright, to an extent. If you play Wii, and don't do anything else besides sleep and eat, then its obviously unhealthy. But there are lil' fat kids all over America who spend all their time playing video games and wobbling around the house trying to find a stale McNugget to gobble up. It's sad really . Nah, it's fun making fun a fat kids!
Treasure Hunter
9011 posts

Nov 25, 2006

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:
isn't it scary... lol and funny how back in the day video games were considered bad, that myth how you get no physical activity and you're not learning anything. well now look at games, using the wii, we could get like more exercise than we ever did or more than we need, jumping behind the couches, swinging your arms, moving around to play tennis. or those games at teh arcade where you are sweating so much because you tried out that dance game where you jump around trying to hit the spots that light up. and about learning.... well lol i don't care what anyone says, those war games have taught me quite a bit in social! lol jeez even a little word, or a term that is in a game when we need it in school i know what it means. any who, i was just thinking about that, made me laugh a bit.... what are your thoughts on this?

Stock Photo titled: Teenage Girls Playing on Dance Dance Revolution Arcade Game 

Message Edited by WWE_JohnCenaLuvar on 11-25-2006 02:08 PM

i Totally agree.. Even back with the NES it had a running pad you could get and it came with this running game, i could play that and almost die of exhaustion lol
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 4 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3991 posts

Nov 25, 2006
haha i remember that. also, i forgot to mention it teaches you to be acurate and precise, lol remember the old nintendo with the red gun on duck hunt? well the wii does it now but you know lol.
Message 5 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes